Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Wizard's Riposte Enchantment Bug

PathwayM
PathwayM
✭✭✭✭
Here's the behavior that I'm experiencing that seems incorrect...

When I equip 5 wizard's riposte with 3 jewelry, 1 belt, and 1 resto I lose spell damage compared to when I equip 5 lich with 3 jewelry, 1 belt, and 1 resto.

Everything is enchanted with gold enchantments, and the lich jewelry is enchanted with 2 spell damage enchantments and 1 magicka recovery enchantment.

The wizard's riposte jewelry is enchanted with 3 spell damage enchantments.

I have narrowed down the issue as far as I can, and it seems like one of the wizard's riposte rings has an enchantment that isn't working.

I have tried all combinations of pieces and when I narrowed it down to only checking the behavior with rings equipped I was able to observe the following behavior:

When I have two lich rings equipped, both with spell damage enchantments, my spell damage is 906.
When I have two wizard's riposte rings equipped, both with spell damage enchantments, my spell damage is 586.
When I have one lich ring with a spell damage enchantment, and one wizard's riposte ring with a spell damage enchantment my spell damage is: 746.
When I have one lich ring on with a spell damage enchantment, my spell damage is: 572.
When I have one wizard's riposte ring on with a spell damage enchantment, my spell damage is: 412.

There is definitely something weird going on here, also please keep in mind that no skills were changed on any of my bars and no other gear was worn during this testing...

- Pathway