The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New player seeking guild

stau78
stau78
Soul Shriven
I'm not new to gaming, nor am I new to The Elder Scrolls, but I am new to the MMO scene. So, I'm looking for a guild to help me. I'm only level 13 and have really crappy weapons and armor, lol. If you're willing to accept an MMO noob, please invite me. :) (PS4 NA)
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/216662/na-pvx-casual-social-free-trader-trials-league-of-assassins-now-on-discord/p1

Check us out. We are open to all players of all levels and experience, and can lend a helping hand.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • stau78
    stau78
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome! So, how do I get in game and join?
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I just need your psn id and i can send you an inv.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • stau78
    stau78
    Soul Shriven
    My PSN name is stau78. I sent you a message in the game. At least I think I did, lol. I'm Dovan Blackfyre in the game. I'm still trying to figure out the game controls and maneuvering.
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    The NightszWatch is a brand new social, Pve, PvP guild. We are just starting out looking for Experienced players along with new players.

The NightzWatch is in the building stages of life, if you want to come help build a world class guild send me a message on psn at Dirtydirt81

Future guild events:
    Trails
    PvP nightz
    Zone clearing
    Sewers runs
    50/50 raffles