Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Apostle and Ebonshadow Motif Journal bug

Thorgrimn
Thorgrimn
✭✭
This is a known bug that has been posted about and reported for months but still no official response and when or even if this will ever be addressed. Your achievements show you have completed both Apostle and Ebonshadow motifs and you can craft them both but the journal says you have 0/14 for both. It affects every search I do for unknown motifs on every vendor since it populates with tons of these already known motifs. Is there any possible way we could get a fix for this in the near future please?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what platform you are on but my journal on Xbox NA is now correctly displaying the known motifs. I cannot tell you when this started to change unfortunately. What isn''t fixed, is when i look at a motif in the trader or one i have in my inventory, it still says "use to learn" even if I know it, and when I try to use it, i get the message that I already know it. So strange.
    Options
  • Thorgrimn
    Thorgrimn
    ✭✭
    I am on PC and just checked. Unfortunately, it is not fixed. Journal entry shows 0/14 for both ebonshadow and apostle styles even though both are fully learned and show in achievements. Thanks for the feedback though. It is good to know it was fixed on at least one platform so I am still hoping this gets some attention soon.
    Options