The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Guild Wanted - Daytime players

thewaywardone
thewaywardone
✭✭✭
Good morning.

I have posted here before, I think. I'd gotten the game a few long months ago as a gift from a friend. Started an account and didn't have time to play. Now I do, though, and have been playing pretty consistently since the Halloween event. I'm really enjoying things and have met a handful of really awesome players.

But, I play predominantly from about 8:00 am to anywhere from 2-4 pm EST.

I would LOVE to find other players who enjoy the same things I do. I would be interested in a RP guild, should one exist, but only if there are members online. I feel like I can't be the ONLY role player who is mostly active during the day.

I love PVE. I would also love a smaller social guild. I say small because I'm also used to more of a community feel in my guilds than what I've experienced so far. I'm in four guilds right now and the interesting conundrum I'm facing is that everyone is super awesome nice - I get care packages mailed to me all of the time with neat things in them - furniture or patterns or whatnot - but no one really talks or interacts otherwise, which I find odd.

I'm not strong on lore, but I'm willing to learn (this is my first Skyrim-type game so I am a lore noob).

About me:

I've been playing RP games for longer than I care to admit. I've run the gambit of text-based MUDs to tabletop RPG to solo-player games to MMOs. I've played WoW (I started there in their first Beta wave and played through MoP expansion), SWTOR, Rift, FFXI, The Secret World and GW2. I'm not new to MMOs and raids/dungeon runs. I believe in a co-op guild; share the good stuff so everyone does better.

I have Discord and voice capabilities.

I work from home as a writer, so I like to write stories about what happens in game (for my own use/amusement/amusement for friends/guildies only).

I am *horrible* at PVP. :smile:

I might already be addicted to house decorating even if I can't craft much myself yet.

In game name is same as the one here, please do reach out if I seem like a fit for you/your guild/your friends.
PC/NA - Daytime player - Obnoxiously Casual Player - PVE/RP