Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PLEASE DELETE) [PC EU] [PvE] [Casual] Wardens of the East are looking for new wardens!

Vemeroth
Vemeroth
Soul Shriven
We transferred to another guild, this thread can be deleted.
Edited by Vemeroth on June 29, 2018 11:39AM
  • Ftiryaki13
    Ftiryaki13
    ✭✭
    I will leave one of my idle guilda and will contact u for invite.
  • Vemeroth
    Vemeroth
    Soul Shriven
    Sure thing! Thanks to the holiday aftermath I'm a little busy but I log in on a regular basis.
  • Panandul
    Panandul
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Do you have room for a rather gimpy wood elf warden?

As i am looking for a small ish guild rather than just being a number.

I have played the game for a while but do not have much experience in Dungeons

Thanks.
  • Vemeroth
    Vemeroth
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah we sure do, there's no shame in not having experience, not in our ranks anyway. Just leave me your name or shoot me an in-game mail and I'll get you into the fold as soon as I get to it! :)
    Edited by Vemeroth on January 6, 2018 3:09AM
  • Panandul
    Panandul
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Ingame name is @Panandul

I look forward to joining you :-)
  • Fieuws
    Fieuws
    ✭✭
    I'm a very casual player. I like to play for some time, and then leave the game again for other games, but some times later, I could pick it up again. I don't know if you are intrested in a player like me, but I'm really looking for a small guild to do stuff with together.

I'm a templar healer CP level 36.

I don't know if you are looking for a player like me, but it sure would be lovely
  • Vemeroth
    Vemeroth
    Soul Shriven
    Well, casual player looking for a small casual guild, seems like a good match to me :smiley:

We totally get when someone has to take a break from the game or is busy with another, all our members went through that at some point and some still do, so not an issue at all. You're very welcome to join in!
  • Fieuws
    Fieuws
    ✭✭
    I've sent you an in game message :)