The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Bosmer - Do they have any night vision?

LordSock
LordSock
✭✭✭
Hey Guys. I'm creating a new race template for Pathfinder role-playing game and can't find any info on whether Bosmer have any sort of night vision.
Does anyone have any links or references that would either confirm or deny this?

So far I have:
1. +2DEX +2CON -2CHA
2. Free bow proficiency no matter what class.
3. Stealth +3 or +5 no sure yet.
4. Healthy : +4 bonus on Fortitude saves against disease and poison, including magical diseases

Now do I add night vision, low light vision, or nothing? :)
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit should have that. I'm sure they had a minor power or passive that gave them night vision in one of the older games. Wouldn't make much sense in ESO since you don't have many dark areas where it would be useful.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know bosmer don't have any night vision. The only race that have had that in the previous games I've played is khajiit. You could however give them some bonus to perception since most of them would be used to hunting and would likely be quite aware of their surroundings.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Skyrim, Khajiit had the racial power Night-Eye."Night Eye – See in the dark for 60 seconds for an unlimited number of times per day."
    http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Khajiit_(Skyrim)

Bosmer had resistance to disease and poisons.
  • LordSock
    LordSock
    ✭✭✭
    Alrighty, I guess no night vision for them. But low light vision is most likely in order. For hunting at night etc.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I recommend you go look at the passives for the Bosmer race in the last 3 Elder Scrolls games.

In Morrowind they were extremely Disease resistant and had the power to control animals. They are also very nimble, good at archery and stealthy.
    In Oblivion they were extremely Disease resistant and had the power to control animals. They are also very nimble, good at archery and stealthy.
    In Skyrim they were Resistant to Disease and Poison and had the power to control animals. They are also very nimble, good at archery and stealthy.

The passives aren't much different in ESO.

The Night Eye power is primarily a Khajiit thing.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>