The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

slow movement

stvwhitewalker
stvwhitewalker
✭✭✭
Did Banished 1. Half way through the dungeon after a fight i was only able to move very slowly my stamina never got beyond 1.2k went into the next fight and my speed increased to normal, went back to slow again after the fight and did not clear until we got to the final boss.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did Banished 1. Half way through the dungeon after a fight i was only able to move very slowly my stamina never got beyond 1.2k went into the next fight and my speed increased to normal, went back to slow again after the fight and did not clear until we got to the final boss.
    On which platform and megaserver do you play? XBoxOne? PlayStation4? .....

Do you have keys bound to "Walk" and to "Run", respectively? Perhaps you accidentally pressed the key to "Walk". Pressing the key for "Run" subsequently will resume what you probably see as the normal pace for moving your character.

As to Stamina, what does the "paper doll" (displayed when you look at the character's Bags inventory of items) list as the Maximum Stamina for your character? What is the Stamina regeneration rate? Do you have any Champion Points allocated for that character which increases the Stamina regeneration rate?

Also, it is possible that you have been experiencing network latency issues. Have you used the ESC menu Game Settings to enable display of the frame rate and latency data on your Heads Up Display (HUD)?

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
    Options
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    thanx for the reply
    Xbox EU max stamina 10123 recovery 637 what i found strange is that this has never ever happened before, it was like i had been cursed with slow, thought i would raise the issue in case this was a common experience,
    As for speed i'm on 60mbps so that is not should be the problem
    Options
  • Schmetterfrosch
    Schmetterfrosch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    indeed there is a known bug 'slow bug'.

If you get slowed down, just try a full heavy attack and weapon swap.

often it helps
    Das Leben ist doch nur ein Rollenspiel
    Options
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers for that i did try all of these and as you see from my op it did clear guess its just another one of those we are working on it things that actually find there way under the carpet never to be seen again
    Options