Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Broken Fountain

Delphinia
Delphinia
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all! I hope everyone is well.
I just thought I should post here on a recommendation I received from a customer service rep.
I don't know if this is truly a bug, or if in fact, ZOS intended this, but the Imperial Fountain they are selling in the Crown store does not have running water.
Most fountains do have running water, otherwise I'd think they would be glorified birdbaths.
This is a lovely piece don't get me wrong, however, the one they are selling is almost identical to at least two fountains that do have running water.
I understand that some people may not want it to have running water, if they've already established it in their homes and like the look, but at least an on/off feature (like they added to the Skooma Bubbler) would be very appreciated.
My original post is on the Housing Forums titled: "Poll to fix (or at least add an "on/off" feature to) the Imperial fountain", but again, I didn't know if this was a better place for its discussion.
Many thanks!

oneyl04vt00a.png
8mur3mkvi3dz.png

Edited by Delphinia on December 18, 2017 1:59PM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a known issue since that was introduced. It's sad, but not a high priority for them.