Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Reset of keybinds on relog?

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Did anyone experienced keybinds resets after each relog? Not all of keys but just some of them, also when resetting them to defaults, binding them again and reloging keybinds that are reseted are different. Where are keybinds saved? On server I guess? Can this be fault of to much keybinds (addons)?
Say no to Toxic Casuals!
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge

Best Answer

• djogani
    djogani
    ✭✭
    Try instaling addon Votan's keybinder it will help 100% and it will not screw or reset your settings it will only help.
    Answer ✓
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it worked perfectly! :) Finaly :) Thanks a lot :)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge