The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Best Values/Stats for PVP (Mag Char)

generalmyrick
generalmyrick
✭✭✭✭✭
In your opinion!

What are the best values from your character sheet for a MAGICK based player?

MAX MAG =
MAX HEALTH =
MAX STAM =
MAG RECOV =
HEALTH RECOV =
STAM RECOV =

SPELL DAM =
SPELL CRIT =

CRIT RESIST =
SPELL RESIST =
PHY RESIST =
"The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    I just started getting into pvp so this question will greatly help me when it gets answered lol
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    40k magic
    25k health
    15k stam

3k spell damage
    2k magic recovery

1,800 crit resist

20k phy resist
    18k spell resist
    Edited by FloppyTouch on February 16, 2018 6:37AM
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unbuffed:

MAX MAG = ~40k
    MAX HEALTH = ~24k
    MAX STAM = ~12k
    MAG RECOV = ~2.1k
    HEALTH RECOV = unk
    STAM RECOV = ~800

SPELL DAM = 2k
    SPELL CRIT = 45-50%

CRIT RESIST = ~2.5k
    SPELL RESIST = ~12k
    PHY RESIST = ~12k

Buffed:

MAX MAG = ~40k
    MAX HEALTH = ~24k
    MAX STAM = ~12k
    MAG RECOV = ~2.1k
    HEALTH RECOV = unk
    STAM RECOV = ~800

SPELL DAM = 3k+
    SPELL CRIT = 45-50%

CRIT RESIST = ~2.5k
    SPELL RESIST = ~18k+
    PHY RESIST = ~18k+
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks!
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd agree with the general contours of what people have outlined here.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    It won't be the same for all classes...
    Phoebe Anderson
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, those are some nice stats...

3k plus spell damage is where I sit with most...

i don't think I've ever reached 40k magicka with 2k mag regen on any of my mag focused characters...

looks like back to the drawing board for me :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, to put this into perspective. Here are two metas,

Magicka:

stats-in-CP-wrath-cwc.jpg

Stamina:

stats-stamwarden-pvp-build.jpg

My personal setup is:

MAX MAG = 42k
    MAX HEALTH = 21k
    MAX STAM = 13k
    MAG RECOV = 1.8-2k
    HEALTH RECOV = 300
    STAM RECOV = 736

SPELL DAM = 2600(3.1k buffed)
    SPELL CRIT = 41%

CRIT RESIST = 1760
    SPELL RESIST = 10k
    PHY RESIST = 10k

But this setup is super squishy against more than two people. And remember magicka attacks almost always have a big cast time vs the instant damage and satisfaction of just smacking someone with melee weapon. Also dodge roll is a one and done unless you're on a sorc with dark exchange.
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My sorc has:

41k mag
    18.4k stam
    Like 21k hp in cyro I think idk I never actually payed attention to hp lol
    ~3k spell dmg
    4k mag regen buffed, 2k unbuffed
    Like 1k stam rec
    Idk resists tbf, but I run 5 impen and like 30 points into crit resist so that's something I guess.

That's what I see as a strong ass build. I try to aim everything I have towards that, maybe lower offensive stats if I have a proc for example.
    Edited by Subversus on February 16, 2018 7:41PM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats vary and depends on the class, plus it doesn't tell the whole story. At first glance you'd think my magwarden would kill you before my Templar would but that's not the case at all. One thing that stays consistent is stam, in my opinion you should at least have 15k especially if you're not running snb or a stam weapon.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stats vary and depends on the class, plus it doesn't tell the whole story. At first glance you'd think my magwarden would kill you before my Templar would but that's not the case at all. One thing that stays consistent is stam, in my opinion you should at least have 15k especially if you're not running snb or a stam weapon.

Even 15k stam is flexible. An Argonian with immovable pots(when the duration is fixed) can get by in the 12k range as long as it’s not block dependent. But if you need to block then 18-20k stam is ok
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Even 15k stam is flexible. An Argonian with immovable pots(when the duration is fixed) can get by in the 12k range as long as it’s not block dependent. But if you need to block then 18-20k stam is ok

Well personally you know if I'm running snb front bar the build is going to be block dependent and make use of block cancelling plus heavy attacks.

Honestly don't know how people play with low stam, there's too many cc spammers in this game.
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats best is definitely dependent on what class you are and what you are building towards...

For me, I love my 60% Spell Crit and wont run my favorite build with any value less than that...

Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s