The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with Khajit StamSorc PVE Build

iPlayStation
So since the beginning of ESO (PS4) ive been a StamSorc,and Im at cp407. I've modeled my build after Alcast's Windwalker build but its just not working like I see it on his channel. My stats arent the same and my DPS definitely is not the same. Im running 5 piece Hundings,5 Piece Spriggans and 2 piece Velidreth all divines (except shoulders). My Stats are:
MAG: 9741
HEALTH: 16802
STAM: 37373
STAM RECOVERY:920
HEALTH RECOVERY:355
MAG RECOVERY:616
WEP DMG:3400
WEP CRIT:55.8%
SPELL RESISTANCE:10884
PHYSICAL RESISTANCE:15184

Now the problem I'm having is that my stats are nothing like his,my dps at my highest was 18k,I burn through stam with slow recovery,and my sustain is garbage. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Im currently trying to get Twice Fang gear but thats not gonna cut it. Help!

PS: I use Rabbit and Vegetables 2Stat food and Essence of Wep Power/Wep Crit. I do know my rotation and my bar is what Alcast has except i replaced trap beast with Crit Surge.

Any tips are welcome TY!
iPlayStation
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I took a look at his build: https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-sorcerer-build-pve/

Your attributes look pretty close. The biggest difference I see is in your weapon damage. You have 3400 weapon damage and 55% crit. Alcast has 5114 (closer to 4600 something when its not buffed in the video where he's using VO and NMG) weapon damage and 68% crit. He also says that in that screenshot with the 5114 wep damage "Weapon Power Potion and Hurricane were active when I took the screenshot. Also had 1 Kena and 1 Velidreth instead of a full monster set." So it might be worth checking your sources of weapon damage, such as weapon damage enchantments, golded weapons and gear bonuses, and the like.

I also see that you are probably still working up to getting all your CP into Tenacity, Mooncalf, and Warlord, three CP trees that will help with your sustain. In the meantime, I'd personally go with a rotation you can sustain over a rotation that does more damage that you can't. That might mean using a drink like Dubious Camoran Throne that gives you more stam recovery or it might mean using a more simplified rotation. You could also switch one jewelry enchantment to stam recovery if you need to.

I'd make those changes incrementally so you can see what really makes a difference for you right now. Hope that helps!
  • iPlayStation
    So, I took a look at his build: https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-sorcerer-build-pve/

Your attributes look pretty close. The biggest difference I see is in your weapon damage. You have 3400 weapon damage and 55% crit. Alcast has 5114 (closer to 4600 something when its not buffed in the video where he's using VO and NMG) weapon damage and 68% crit. He also says that in that screenshot with the 5114 wep damage "Weapon Power Potion and Hurricane were active when I took the screenshot. Also had 1 Kena and 1 Velidreth instead of a full monster set." So it might be worth checking your sources of weapon damage, such as weapon damage enchantments, golded weapons and gear bonuses, and the like.

I also see that you are probably still working up to getting all your CP into Tenacity, Mooncalf, and Warlord, three CP trees that will help with your sustain. In the meantime, I'd personally go with a rotation you can sustain over a rotation that does more damage that you can't. That might mean using a drink like Dubious Camoran Throne that gives you more stam recovery or it might mean using a more simplified rotation. You could also switch one jewelry enchantment to stam recovery if you need to.

I'd make those changes incrementally so you can see what really makes a difference for you right now. Hope that helps!
    I also forgot to mention was that in order for me to actually have good sustain was if I have 1 Valkyn 1 Selenes which bumps my health to 18.8K and my stam at 38.6k. I do use Dubious Cameron but that drops my stam to 36k(without velidreth) and 35K with Velidreth,I do have a Reduced Feat Cost on 1 jeweley and 2 Wep damage glyphs on the rest. All my armor do have gold stamina glyphs on as well. Also these are my stats with a weapon power pot and hurricane active :

WEP DMG: boosted to 3815
    CRIT: boosted to 65.8%
    RESISTANCE : boosted to 16164 (spell) 20464 (physical)

And lastly I have 60 points on stam and 4 on health compared to Alcasts 64 on stam
    iPlayStation
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    So since the beginning of ESO (PS4) ive been a StamSorc,and Im at cp407. I've modeled my build after Alcast's Windwalker build but its just not working like I see it on his channel. My stats arent the same and my DPS definitely is not the same. Im running 5 piece Hundings,5 Piece Spriggans and 2 piece Velidreth all divines (except shoulders). My Stats are:
    MAG: 9741
    HEALTH: 16802
    STAM: 37373
    STAM RECOVERY:920
    HEALTH RECOVERY:355
    MAG RECOVERY:616
    WEP DMG:3400
    WEP CRIT:55.8%
    SPELL RESISTANCE:10884
    PHYSICAL RESISTANCE:15184

Now the problem I'm having is that my stats are nothing like his,my dps at my highest was 18k,I burn through stam with slow recovery,and my sustain is garbage. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Im currently trying to get Twice Fang gear but thats not gonna cut it. Help!

PS: I use Rabbit and Vegetables 2Stat food and Essence of Wep Power/Wep Crit. I do know my rotation and my bar is what Alcast has except i replaced trap beast with Crit Surge.

Any tips are welcome TY!

I havent checked Alcast build but I manage todo 28k dps with following build. I know my rotation sucks and I only have all my gear on epic expect weapons are golden.

Redguard stam sorc with 5x spriggan and 5x vo (jewelry and weapons). 2x Kragh. I think you should change Velidreth to Kragh coz in my opinion its quite hard to get enough penetration for the stam sorc. Remember that you are on cp407 so you still have like 283 champion point togo. You didnt mention how you have contributed you points atm. Imo you should put atleast 20-30 points to the piercing for the penetration bonus. And with that low Stam recovery you definetly need the VO to keep your sustain. I have ~1100 recover and with VO and heavy attacks on my rotation I have no problems with sustain.

Skill I'm using are the quite basic:

Rapid Strikes, Deadly Cloak, Rending Slashes, Hurricane, Bound Armaments - Flawless Dawnbreaker
    Poison injection, Endless Hail, Caldrops, Surge, Bound Armaments - Ballista

I do change the skills for maelstrom I change vigor for rending slashes and for dps test and trial I drop surge and use weapon power potions and I replace surge with trap beast. Also for trials I dont use vigor if running with my own group.
    Edited by shack80 on December 18, 2017 11:29AM
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't use VO? So that's a BIG factor MASSIVE almost.

You can also try Thrive in Chaos - personally I swear by this ulti dual wield in groups/vma/dungeons amazing the damage output is insane.

I've been running 900 recovery for the longest time and have no troubles with sustain, you need to break down what you're casting and when because u'll find you're using things too soon.

Also I'm just going to assume all gold weapons/armour correct me if I'm wrong.

PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    I need help with my Stam mage wood elf what build should I go with?