The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lazy Writ Crafter - Latest stable version

Walting
Walting
✭✭✭
I like this addon and use it for my crafter char. Unfortunately the addon is haunted by some issues very recently like lua-errors, double-crafting items for Master Writs, crafting wrong items etc.

While the author is releasing one update after the other i knew that the addon was running flawlessly before. So i tried installing older versions and did some Master Writs.

For me Lazy Writ v36.10 (download here) is the latest version so far, that is working absolutely fine, no errors whatsover. I bought 15 Master Writs to check if there are double crafts or wrong crafts, but all was good and fine.

I just wanted to let you guys know - the addon is very popular and i am sure will get stable very shortly. Until then you might want to go back to v36.10

Happy holidays :)

PS:
If you are using WrithWorthy also you should get version 3.2.2
Edited by Walting on December 16, 2017 5:58PM