The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trial Training

eso-pedro
eso-pedro
✭✭
I have just started to get into trials, I have completed SO, AA and AS but all on normal......I was wondering if there are any guilds that teach inexperienced trial players and help with build optimization and rotations.....I am using my mag DK at the moment because he is the best out of all my toons but have several other characters stam dk, stam sorc, mag NB.

Thanks
XBOX ONE - EU
Guild: The Red Dragon Legion
Come join us - Guildmaster GT: Robo1314 or Pedro i888
At CP Cap
Mag DK - Mag NB - Mag Temp Heal - Stam DK - Stam Sorc
  • leshpar
    leshpar
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, I haven't seen any guilds willing to help newbs out either. Been trying for a long while. No luck.
  • eso-pedro
    eso-pedro
    ✭✭
    nightmare lol
    XBOX ONE - EU
    At CP Cap
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you on? I main a healer but have a Stam and mag dps toon as well. I could help out with role refinement and try and get you in on some runs?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried looking around the guild recruitment section of the forums? That's where I found my first trials guild. They took me in even though I was inexperienced and taught me a lot.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean pretty much all pve guilds out there can clear vaa, the dps req for it is just 22-25k dummy parse anyways.
  • AtraisMachina2
    eso-pedro wrote: »
    I have just started to get into trials, I have completed SO, AA and AS but all on normal......I was wondering if there are any guilds that teach inexperienced trial players and help with build optimization and rotations.....I am using my mag DK at the moment because he is the best out of all my toons but have several other characters stam dk, stam sorc, mag NB.

Thanks

What platform?
    XB1-NA AD
    Bosmer Stamina Templar-DD/Tank
    Altmer Magika Sorcerer-DD
    Khajit Stamina Templar-DD
    Redguard Stamina Templar-DD
    Breton Templar-Healer
    Altmer Magika Nightblade-DD
    700+ CP
    Affiliations:
    The Late Shift-GM
    Cooldown
    Abstraqt

• pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    My guild is geared towards training trials. We are on Xbox NA.
  • SupremeRissole
    SupremeRissole
    ✭✭✭✭
    In one of my guilds, we have instructional runs of all trials teaching newbies trials and mechanics. As long as they are cp160 and willing to learn.
  • eso-pedro
    eso-pedro
    ✭✭
    I am xbox EU
    XBOX ONE - EU
    At CP Cap