The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Next time you bring back crown crates...

xclassgaming
xclassgaming
✭✭✭✭✭
PLEASE ZENIMAX FOR THE LOVE OF MARA
When you bring back previous seasons do it on the weekend so more people (including me) have a chance i have been waiting so long for the stromys to return and to just loose them has made me angry and really disappointed, please just listen to this zeni and bring them back as soon as possible :(
Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will add my own.

Make the stuff in them available for gems as well.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea thats a good point as well i agree
    Orticia wrote: »
    I will add my own.

• PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will add my own.

I wouldve bought a lot of Wild Hunt crates had we been able to use gems. Ended up buying none, aint depending solely on RNG to get Apex
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consider yourself lucky, you were spared the torture of suppressing your Shiny Object > Bird Brain impulses to buy something you didn't need and probably spend more money than you should and still would not have gotten it... Gems be damned... Crown Crates are Crime Crates!!! LOL
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will add my own.

I wouldve bought a lot of Wild Hunt crates had we been able to use gems. Ended up buying none, aint depending solely on RNG to get Apex

I would not have bought a lot myself. I would have bought a couple likely (1-3) and spend the gems I already have and the gems supplementing those I got from the wild hunt crates to get some of the wild crate stuff I wanted if the crates had not given me that outright. And would hope for a lucky crate giving me a nice apex mount. But would have been content with a few of the lower tier stuff, this plan would have surely given me. But seeing there are no gem buys, I was not guaranteed getting anything I wanted, so a big chance of just feeling buyers remorse and dissatisfied and thus... pass.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, stuff should of been buyable with gems, tbh when an Frost atronach season comes out i could just see zeni doing a crate of all 3, something i could see when they run out of ideas lol Elemental crates
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, let me add to this. Next time you bring them back, just put the stuff in the Crown Store for people to buy directly!
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will add my own.

Oh, let me add to this. Next time you bring them back, just put the stuff in the Crown Store for people to buy directly!

And by the Eight divines don't make it a limited time offer!
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant