The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fish eye should have some better effect

Lyserus
Lyserus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The ability to look for the right bait is just too weak for a gold recipe...it takes 3 used bait max for ppl with least IQ to figure how which bait to use in a pool

Fish eye effect should have these (or at least 1 of these) effect:
---Bigger chance to get rare fish
---Double normal fish
---Able to detect fish spots that are not "spawned" and able to fish in these pools
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fully agree, I’d be happy with just a 5-10% increase in blue fish chances. Even though all I have left is Cyro fish, it’s still such a slog.

rip decibel
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    Fully agree, I’d be happy with just a 5-10% increase in blue fish chances. Even though all I have left is Cyro fish, it’s still such a slog.

also other festivals got some really really good recipes...most noticeably dubious camoran throne for jester festival and witchmother potent brew for witch festival
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20081007151100
    signing off
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes it a lot easier to see fishing spots in Coldharbour though.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Makes it a lot easier to see fishing spots in Coldharbour though.

Getting those fish literally hurt my eyes.

rip decibel
  • Mephilis78
    Mephilis78
    ✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »
    The ability to look for the right bait is just too weak for a gold recipe...it takes 3 used bait max for ppl with least IQ to figure how which bait to use in a pool

---Double normal fish
    ---Able to detect fish spots that are not "spawned" and able to fish in these pools

I was looking for recipes tonight, but haven't had any luck. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places. I was hoping I'd get one from the quest, but all I got was motiffs (one was even a duplicate).
    "'You have suffered for me to win this throne, and I see how you hate jungle. Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you.'" The Many Headed Talos - Michael Kirkbride
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mephilis78 wrote: »
    Lyserus wrote: »

---Double normal fish

I was looking for recipes tonight, but haven't had any luck. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places. I was hoping I'd get one from the quest, but all I got was motiffs (one was even a duplicate).

I got mine from the 25th box