The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Some symbol next to learnt motifs/recipes/blueprints

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
THIS would be MUCH helpful! Yes, some icons next to all these things that we already learnt. I've accumulated so many recipes/blueprints/motifs...that I get confused sometimes while searching.. Once or twice I bought a motif I'd thought I didn't have!

What do you think? Just like with researchable gear items...
PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since your on PC, get the Craft Store addon, the one for CWC is the most current and that will show you what recipes or motifs you don't know in the guild store interface. Also, this about the only addon you need for crafting, besides Potion Maker and Lazy Writ Crafter.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1590-CraftStoreCC.html

/thread

PS Awesome Guild Store has a filter for Unknown so you don't even even need the addon above to know what you don't know.

Edited by Nestor on December 14, 2017 11:44PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank YOU so much for the tips, @Nestor !
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would still like this for us on console. It's a good idea.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On PC, in an upper corner will be an indicator, Known Furnishing Blueprint/Recipe or Furnishing Blueprint/Recipe.
    Also, for motifs there are 2 lines of text "Use to add to your library" followed by "Already in your library" or "Use to add to your library."

Caveat: Motif knowledge has been broken for Apostle and Ebonshadow since Clockwork City launced. Expect it to be fixed never as it's not game breaking. *eyeroll*