The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Hats look GREAT! But what's with the hair??

Recremen
Recremen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
CAQyddY.jpg

WOW what a nice hat! With the right outfit I could totally seeing this be A Thing, even on my character that hates wearing hats because they mess up his perfectly-coifed mane! But wait, what's this bit in the back....?

yIo36K5.jpg
iGgcY2G.jpg

OH THAT'S JUST HIS PERFECTLY-COIFED MANE, ALL MESSED UP FROM THE HAT. :D

For real though, would love a toggle for that.... thing that is happening there. It is definitely not doing it for me.
Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That first pic does look pretty good
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tested. some hairdos work better, I am now looking like a cowgirl with the two braids
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lientier wrote: »
    I tested. some hairdos work better, I am now looking like a cowgirl with the two braids

@lientier Oh interesting. Any idea if the hat can be dyed?
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • SanderBuraas
    SanderBuraas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least they're trying. Hopefully, all hairstyles will work with all hats soon.
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    will try dying
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    will try dying

Whoa no need to get dramatic, dyeing is fine. ;-)
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    only one colour, the hat itself (the bushes on it stay the same). But t dyes very well, from white to dark
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking forward to this hat. Hopefully they'll release one without the festive stuff, or maybe a feather instead, but still definitely getting it. I'm glad it doesn't make you bald at least, like a lot of hats do, but more options are always better so I support this request.
  • Riddari
    Riddari
    ✭✭✭
    will try dying

Will dye trying
    Edited by Riddari on December 14, 2017 8:54PM
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After looking at those pictures I am left with just one question... How the bloody heck does a khajiit grow a beard?!
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Smepic wrote: »
    At least they're trying. Hopefully, all hairstyles will work with all hats soon.

The the side sweep your hair just disappears. xD .