The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hirelings

Ballcap
Ballcap
✭✭✭✭
I recently finished up all the new hireling mails. They were really good! Zukki was like a grumpier Pacrooti. Orbinar's journey of self discovery was interesting. I hope at some point there is a general store for Granny Gravius that we can visit in-game. Although we never found out what the story was with Abavalor (sp?) it sounds like something we don't want to mess with or do we? Urbek's invention of the printing press for smashing letters was a lot of fun too. I'm going to miss those guys.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »
    I recently finished up all the new hireling mails. They were really good! Zukki was like a grumpier Pacrooti. Orbinar's journey of self discovery was interesting. I hope at some point there is a general store for Granny Gravius that we can visit in-game. Although we never found out what the story was with Abavalor (sp?) it sounds like something we don't want to mess with or do we? Urbek's invention of the printing press for smashing letters was a lot of fun too. I'm going to miss those guys.

The enchanting emails told a story that was in no way finished. It just ended. I don't like that.

The same was sort of true with clothing, actually, unless you overlooked that
    Granny's "kitties" are actually Khajiit slaves.

Otherwise I agree with you. But I also really liked some of the previous sets of emails. My favorite is probably Melina Cassell's, because she both was funny AND told a story. Usually it's one or the other, but not both.

• Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    @FrancisCrawford I did overlook the spoiler you posted. I feel like a dummy.