The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowfen Capturing Time Quest Location Temple of Zul

MourncallerTV
MourncallerTV
✭✭
Ok so I actually ended up leaving the temple after doing the puzzle for the keystone. The other Quest inside the temple I can't get to it now. It appears that the "key word" is accesible only once during the keystone quest. Unless...Is there another way to gain access to the Temple of Zul again this ward keeps me out. I mean. Open, unlock, key. none work didnt' expect them to since the other quest gave the key word. I'm at a loss here.
Char: Mourn-Dealer
PC/NA
Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully this quest description helps: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Into_the_Temple

If not, what's the name of both quests?
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    Okay so here's the thing.

I actually got 2 key stones way before I ever came across this Drillk, guy.

When I got the first one from an argonian at the port, I was told I would know what to do when the time came. That time didn't seem to come actually. I didn't not know what to do. I mean the last Key Stone I got was outside the temple ofcourse. So I am assuming the Key Stones are a completely different side quest.

I mean.......

I'll make this clear.
    Capturing time is another side quest inside of the temple but seperate it seems from the "Inside the Temple" Quest giving by Drillk.

I DIDN'T do the Capturing Time quest while I was already inside the temple. I had INTENDED to return and THEN do that quest. HOWEVER, the ward is not letting me BACK IN with the key ward ALREADY given to me. Make sense?

So basically I was already inside the quest to solve Drillks puzzle in order to get the keystone from him. BUT there is another side quest INSIDE and I can't get back in to do that quest.

Because you see, the Keystone was absorbed by Drillk and was in fact NOT in the temple at all.

So I had to leave the temple to absorb that keystone from him. Now I have three.

But this side quest....Capturing time completely seperate it seems. I can't get back in the temple. Key point: Back IN.
    Edited by MourncallerTV on December 17, 2017 11:09AM
    PC/NA
    Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist