The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Ashes Grip Set buff please

cory8325
cory8325
✭✭
I know no one uses this set and it’s in no way meta but is there any way to give the 5 piece bonus a buff to the damage, add a dot, increase the proc chance or even lower the cool down? I’m playing a Stamdk with red mountain and skoria on it already and another fire proc set would be fun. Right now I have sunderflame on but I’m doing this build more for the animation than the actual damage which is still over 30k
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a DK I play for fun with a similar fire based theme. Red Mountain, Infernal guardian and currently the Fire set. lobbing fireballs all over the place. I'd think that grip could use a buff...more fire would be fun!
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what you get when people complain about proc-sets......
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a buff that makes it so it adds the burning effect to all enemies it hits. So then a damage could apply a dot to large groups. Or make it pulse the damage ever 1 seconds for X amount of seconds (long duration due to low damage and low proc chance, isn't it 15% iirc)
    PvP needs more love.
  • Nephimana
    Nephimana
    ✭✭✭
    I think making it a stam related effect like noxious breath since it is a stam set because the flame damage doesn't scale with your regular stam things.
    Or maybe change it to a magika set since it is flame and will scale with magika things.
    Or give it a stamina related debuff like sunderflame has the physical debuff, sunder isn't used for the flame damage, but the debuff it provides all stam users, I think something similar will make it very viable and in demand.
    Edited by Nephimana on December 15, 2017 1:50PM
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Trash sets shall remain the same"
    Number 1 rule in the lazy devs jurnals
  • Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i used this set for a while on my DK, along with the Fire set.

It seemed to proc more than I expected from a 10% chance, but overall just added flavour.

Would be nice to see it do another 1k or so damage.