The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Question about normal magblade pvp stats

teiselaise
teiselaise
✭✭✭
Well, what stats are recommended for a pvp magblade :)
i know this isen't a good question since theres no real answer, and it depends on a lot of things, but well, :))))).
Argonian masterrace

Best Answers

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you wanting to do with that PVP magblade? Bomb? Gank? Zerg surf? Solo, small group, organized raid, pug group?

For the most basic advice I can give you: you'll use stamina a lot for roll dodging, sneaking, and running to and fro, so I'd recommend using a tri-food. The more bursty your build and the more suicidal your preferred playstyle, the more you can put your stats towards full DPS. If your playstyle needs more survivability, build for that.
    Answer ✓
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    varanis is correct - it really depends on your particular playstyle...

I tried the different playstyles and am currently going with more the brawler type for zerg surfing - so, i'm around 32k mag, 29k health, 12k stam...i think my spell damage is around 2.8k unbuffed...need to check when I get home...

Edit: actually I only have 10k stam...and, unbuffed my spell damage is 2.3k, sap essence gets me to 2.8k and infused weapons with weapon/spell damage enchants plus the torug's pact set bump me up to 3.2k...
    Edited by geonsocal on December 19, 2017 2:10AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Answer ✓
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks slot for the answers, I really appreciate it ^^.
    Argonian masterrace