The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How Much For Your Runebox?

madchuska83
madchuska83
✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone selling their rewards yet? If so, what are some of the items you've sold and how much did you get for them? I'm trying to get a baseline on what to charge for all this stuff I already have.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just give my extras away tbh
  • Bax
    Bax
    ✭✭✭
    My suggestion would be to save them till after few weeks after the event. Things tend to become generally more expensive once they are not available. Unless they are common drop ofc. Some people are even buying cheap boxes during event to resell it later.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boxes are cheap already ;/
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've got pretty much 1 of everything, if not more than, as duplicates. I need to find something to do with them since my poor mule is weighed down with them all.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Bax
    Bax
    ✭✭✭
    Boxes are cheap already ;/

Might be, I did not start with the event yet :D

My suggestion was more about how rare drops tends to evolve in price later on, but if all drops are common then there is nearly no point in selling them :D
    Edited by Bax on December 14, 2017 7:37PM
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sold a Hollowjack mask for 50k first day of the festival this year. Thought I might be lucky enough for this Colovian Fur Hood to sell. I'm a broke mofo.