The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Being shot in into the sky in vAA [PS4 NA]

OutLaw_Nynx
OutLaw_Nynx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have no idea what causes this bug but damn it’s annoying.

View on map
jNH7taJ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

What I see
uhrfOq2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

I remember I was trying to dodgeroll out of an AOE and boom I went flying. The tank was the only person that noticed me floating away. If you’re lucky you may land on the area where you’re fighting the boss but I wasn’t lucky and kept falling forever.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice view. At least you took pictures so you can remember your travels for years to come.
    Edited by idk on December 13, 2017 8:33PM
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a video of it as well. Just haven’t had time to edit it lol. It was funny because the tank stopped tanking for a second and was like “hey did anyone else just see OutLaw like... fly?”

I didn’t get any loot so that kinda sucked
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happens on XB1 as well. I've reported it here multiple times and I've never had a response.
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, the memories.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve run vAA so many times now and never encountered this! Teach me the ways :o
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    @Vaoh

Whatever those reflection ads are. I think it like landed on me and I went flying.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vaoh

Whatever those reflection ads are. I think it like landed on me and I went flying.

Ahh I see. The few times a reflection ever landed on me, it would always push me back into a mine and kill me :/
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Vaoh

Ahh I see. The few times a reflection ever landed on me, it would always push me back into a mine and kill me :/

@Vaoh
    In the video I have my character was “stunned” and then went flying lol
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vaoh

@Vaoh
    In the video I have my character was “stunned” and then went flying lol

I’ll try it next time I find myself in AA.

Also I wonder if there’s anything cool to explore out of map this way. I spend like half my time these days exploring stuff out of map in this game lol.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol. There was no exploring unless you wanna be a space scout and plummet to your demise!
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True. AA is kinda unique because.... well.... there’s no floor :neutral:
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go where no raider has gone before, @Vaoh
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go where no raider has gone before, @Vaoh

We’ll see lol. In AA I bet I’ll find myself having to use the Get Me Unstuck function pretty often flying around.

Rn my goal in ESO is to find a “GM Island” somewhere. It’s the place where Mods/Gamemasters/etc log in and keep their accounts, and you usually get permabanned when you get there once you’re found out.

WoW has a place like that and there are vids of it online so I bet something like that has to exist for ESO. No luck yet after getting out of like every zone in the game.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry to necro this, but this happened again.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Orbs. They do it often. Use shards on tank rock, if you're tank healer, not orbs.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m not a tank or healer, @Mureel.