Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Get Twerked in my Tower - MagSorc 1vX feat. Thelon

King_Thelon
King_Thelon
✭✭✭✭✭
They just had to chase the sorc!!

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....where do you find these bads? Must be 6am when all the retired old farts are playing...
    Anytime I am against 4 or more it's non stop talon spam and CCs.
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they wanted to touch me!!!
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wish vma destro dmg was still a thing
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they wanted to touch me!!!

We can't have that! Nobody touches the king!
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....where do you find these bads? Must be 6am when all the retired old farts are playing...

Whether it's prime time or 6am, plebs bend the knee
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »

They gave us masterstaves. We shall not complain.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you wouldn't deprive an old man of his walking stick, would you?
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i know right :( hell i just retired my maelstrom destro staff from PvE as well as PvP. such a garbage change.

anyways, don't you just love it when some templar javelins you out of line of sight and saves your life? lmao
    Edited by Lucky28 on December 16, 2017 4:49PM
    Invictus
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »

i know right :( hell i just retired my maelstrom destro staff from PvE as well as PvP. such a garbage change.

anyways, don't you just love it when some templar javelins you out of line of sight and saves your life? lmao

You shouldn't retire vMA destro from pve... and to be fair, mag sorcs are far better off with master's staff now after the buff. That skill is crazy!
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... shieldstack complaints incoming

Gj man
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »

You shouldn't retire vMA destro from pve... and to be fair, mag sorcs are far better off with master's staff now after the buff. That skill is crazy!

i played around with vma destro in pve these past few days while farming for winterborn and i didn't like it it wasn't doing as well all around (DPS + sustain) as other sets combinations. which is why it was retired :(

and i play magblade and don't really use reach or shock :(

do still like vma resto tho.
    Edited by Lucky28 on December 17, 2017 3:30PM
    Invictus
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i played around with vma destro in pve these past few days while farming for winterborn and i didn't like it it wasn't doing as well all around (DPS + sustain) as other sets combinations. which is why it was retired :(

I play magblade in pve as well as pvp, and I can't imagine how you'd have sustain issues on it :O I run 5 juli 2 skoria 4 IA with vMA backbar and witchmother's and I can sustain a 100% light attack rotation.

Also for pvp there are some interesting builds involving magblades and master's destro. Without going into detail, master's destro makes your reach hit like 20% harder than strife, freeing up not one but 2 bar slots (one spammable one CC). You should give the staff a shot :P
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I play magblade in pve as well as pvp, and I can't imagine how you'd have sustain issues on it :O I run 5 juli 2 skoria 4 IA with vMA backbar and witchmother's and I can sustain a 100% light attack rotation.

Also for pvp there are some interesting builds involving magblades and master's destro. Without going into detail, master's destro makes your reach hit like 20% harder than strife, freeing up not one but 2 bar slots (one spammable one CC). You should give the staff a shot :P

never really said i had sustain issues. just all in all not as good as other sets. tho i don't ever really pve unless i'm farming a set so it's not like it really matters that much.

i'll take your word for it. i'm not gonna farm vdsa. with how they nerfed vma weapon's i'm not farming for any of that *** ever again.
    Edited by Lucky28 on December 17, 2017 11:46PM
    Invictus
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

never really said i had sustain issues. just all in all not as good as other sets. tho i don't ever really pve unless i'm farming a set so it's not like it really matters that much.

i'll take your word for it. i'm not gonna farm vdsa. with how they nerfed vma weapon's i'm not farming for any of that *** ever again.

Well, it's much easier to get Master weapons since you can trade the drops within group and don't need to get a perfect trait.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... shieldstack complaints incoming
    don't burst my bubble(s)
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    wp!
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol this "zergbad" would like to say great video xD
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The clutch of 'butterflies' keeping you company during a large portion of the fight was a nice touch. B) (*Enemy Warden* "Perhaps I should try soemthing else?")

I am, however, a little surprised and disappointed. Had you used streak to cross the broken stair section to the next tier, they would have really lost their minds.

Death Recap: Tunnel Vision
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol this "zergbad" would like to say great video xD

haha glad you liked it friend :sunglasses:
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah but noting to be proud of though...
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zbigb4life wrote: »

Just as in your previous clip these guys have no clue what to do. I'm even starting to think you pay these guys (or they're your friends) to make such clips...
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21f3c2.jpg
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

Well, it's much easier to get Master weapons since you can trade the drops within group and don't need to get a perfect trait.

this is true and i suppose vDSA could be more fun to grind than vMA since it's group content.
    Edited by Lucky28 on December 20, 2017 5:32PM
    Invictus
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭

21f3c2.jpg

I would be impressed if you posted some more challenging clips...
    Don't act as if it doesn't bother you because it sure does...
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21f3c2.jpg

I would be impressed if you posted some more challenging clips...
    Don't act as if it doesn't bother you because it sure does...

This is pretty much why I don't post or stream my gameplay.

I can wipe 6 crappy pugs as well as the next guy, but as soon as you encounter players that know what they are doing, you get snared 100% of the time, covered in resource draining root poisons, and have a 30k hp permablocking magDK glued to your ass CCing and rooting on cooldown while 4 other players with actual damage relentlessly gapclose and wail on you.

I also have full 24 man raid guilds that will literally detour and chase me down in the wilderness, so I doubt that would be very fun to watch, lol
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »

I can wipe 6 crappy pugs as well as the next guy, but as soon as you encounter players that know what they are doing, you get snared 100% of the time, covered in resource draining root poisons, and have a 30k hp permablocking magDK glued to your ass CCing and rooting on cooldown while 4 other players with actual damage relentlessly gapclose and wail on you.

I also have full 24 man raid guilds that will literally detour and chase me down in the wilderness, so I doubt that would be very fun to watch, lol

What’s your point? You can’t 1vX players that would give you a tough duel...is this news for anyone? Doesn’t mean the only winnable 1vX fights are against useless AP piñatas. It isn’t black or white but rather shades of gray.

Every 1vX clip has unique dynamics. Some are better than others. Quality>Quantity....but either way it’s fun to watch.
    Edited by CyrusArya on December 22, 2017 2:11AM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Drummerx04 wrote: »

What’s your point? You can’t 1vX players that would give you a tough duel...is this news for anyone? Doesn’t mean the only winnable 1vX fights are against useless AP piñatas. It isn’t black or white but rather shades of gray.

Every 1vX clip has unique dynamics. Some are better than others. Quality>Quantity....but either way it’s fun to watch.

I don't have a deeply fulfilling existential point to my previous comment. Just stating a fact that often gets overlooked with all the praise 1vX gets in PvP.

Btw @King_Thelon, you should upgrade Kill Counter again. The old version has a bad tendency to count a single player deaths as multiple killing blows.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    All hail to the born king, for his riteousness shall lead us from the blasphemous ways of the nords and Bretons. For he is the true king and will smite down the elven queen with vengeance for taking his rightful place to the throne. To defy this truth will only bring death and sorrow. For the time has come to rise against the false queen and join us to victory as we vanquish our Enemies and re write the history of Tamriel.
    Smiff
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is written!!!
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh great another tower LoS hero vs bads Video......
    Edited by Zordrage on December 29, 2017 5:32PM