The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mud-ball event proposal, player based.

Altaire
Altaire
✭✭✭
How about if all players /w Mudballs on Dec 14, target players that bring their pets to banks and crafting stations.

On Dec 15, we target players wearing crowns.

Dec 16, the target might be Orcs in towels.
Just 'throwing' ideas out here, so many have no clue to doing No Life Festival. I know it's a nonsense quest/event, but it can be so much more fun than some of the other events we have.
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mudballers tend to be the biggest d-bags in ESO. I'll have no part of this...but have fun.
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will propably get hit by mudball anyway. :'(
    PC/EU
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try and catch me, I'll be the one the sorc in the bank exploiting the pets to have 1000 each

( I wont be before the mods remove this comment )
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone is a target. No one is safe.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THWIP71 wrote: »
    Mudballers tend to be the biggest d-bags in ESO. I'll have no part of this...but have fun.

I mudball people and friends on occasion. Often they join in and we have a mudball fight.

I don't consider myself to be a d-bag.
    PC-NA Goat
  • BladedMischief
    BladedMischief
    ✭✭✭
    So, just don't bring pets to banks/crafting stations. Don't wear a crown. And don't be an Orc. Got it.
    Honestly I've never liked the mud ball. It's just another way to annoy players that are trying to do other stuff. And yes it annoys me. If I'm trying to quest or do writs. The last thing I want is to be hit because someone couldn't be bothered to actually go and find other players that are throwing the mud balls and getting involved. Some of us just want to be able to go about our business. Mud balls are just annoying.
    But have fun anyway.
    ~We're a community of adventurers. No matter which banner we fight under~
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eh, I'll just mudball npc's like i did last year. for those who are just angry at mudballs - there is a quest in skywatch that you have to mudball 10 people for. if someone mudballs you elsewhere? they are "having fun" if they mudball you inside skywatch? consider that they might just be trying to do the event for its rewards and stuff.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    THWIP71 wrote: »

TIL I'm a d-bag.

Some of us use the no harm momento, and others use the consumable which has a disorient effect added to it. Also a difference in when we do it, some do it for fun when nothing else is going on and others use it to harass players at dye stations or using the consumable on players who are actively engaged in combat.

Personally, I love mudballing people while we wait for respawns or goofing around in homes then crouching behind items as if they can't see me. It's just fun.

I would love some kind of mudball event. I was actually hoping they would do a revised version(like they did with the witches festival items)and give us a snowball or even ashball momento this year.
    Edited by Runs on December 13, 2017 10:13AM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs