The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC EU Can anyone dress up in "stormlord's lightning" for me?

emilyhyoyeon
emilyhyoyeon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
since there's no way to preview dyes, can anyone who has the color stormlord's lightning show it to me? either in screenshots on various outfits (preferably imperial city isle day dress and redguard gala dress) or add me in game @emilyhyoyeon and dress up for me at some point.

I really hate battlegrounds/small scale PVP, and I'd much rather find out if I like the color at all before I grind for it. I've grinded certain achievements for dyes and later, when I get the dye, hate the color and never use it since the dye swatches are misleading sometimes.

thanks in advance guys

(also please allow locked dyes to be previewed lol)
Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @aliyavana, is this one of the battlegrounds dyes you have unlocked?

Wondering if you have a minute to put it on before the wayshrine teleports you out of the game ...
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    still in need of help if anyone has the dye
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    still looking for someone to help
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    still need help. battlegrounds make me want to cry
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather die a thousand deaths than get this achievement if I don't have to