The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Eternally Curious" - Brand new social guild with a twist

LoreScholar
LoreScholar
✭✭✭
Greetings!

Eternally Curious is primarily a social guild that focuses on questing together, discussing the lore and sharing experiences as we explore this vast and wonderful world. Together we shall uncover the very secrets of Nirn... and beyond! We have a Discord server aswell as weekly events that consist of educational tours and expeditions around the various zones of Tamriel and other planes; lore nights, where we discuss various subjects about the lore in Discord and lore trivia nights that may involve rewards. While this is NOT an RP guild, we are role-player friendly.

Interested? Reply here with your @name or whisper/mail me in-game for an invite (@Lucas_ESO)

Until then! Thank you!

yKsrAbz.png
66N0okH.png
mfVLaah.png

Edited by LoreScholar on December 20, 2017 1:06PM
NA-PC
"Lux aeterna luceat eis." - Let perpetual light shine upon them.
  • LoreScholar
    LoreScholar
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever sent me a mail in-game, asking for an invite, please send it again. I accidentally deleted it and lost your name.
    NA-PC
    "Lux aeterna luceat eis." - Let perpetual light shine upon them.