Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Heavy lags on PS4 NA server

PlautisCarvain
PlautisCarvain
✭✭✭✭
A lot of my friends got heavy lags like me and it's really bad right now
  • Baccarooda
    Baccarooda
    ✭✭✭
    The fps drops on ps4 are unreal, even turning around is an issue. I can't for the life of me work out why ZOS think this is even close to acceptable, sad stuff :(.
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I just got hit with a big amount of clunky lag out of nowhere. The games population wasn’t even large anywhere.

Dunno wth is going on
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was levelling up some skills earlier on my former stamblade (now a magblade) by running dolmens in Rivenspire. Got booted from the server twice, and watched people running in place numerous times. It wasn't even that busy on the dolmen circuit... Are the hamsters on strike?
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be a DDOS Attack. It sure has the look and feel of one
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    Might be a DDOS Attack. It sure has the look and feel of one

Yeah, doesn't someone always try to hit PSN and/or Xbox Live! around this time every year?
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think the new server hamster is about to die.

All seriousness, lag on console is beyond a joke.
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, it'll only get worse starting Thursday. Yesterday it seemed worse than usual in Cyrodil though.