Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
No signal black screen in start
After latest update I could not start ESO, the result was always no signal and black screen immediately after pushing PLAY. I found solution, sync off (0) in the file and worked again. This is very harmful if player cannot correct it. I'm not sure if it happens with all cards, mine is MSI 1050 TI with Predator wide screen in win7. Anyway this card has had black out problems also with other people so the problem can also be the card. I don't need help, hopefully this helps somebody struggling with same thing.