The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina Templar PvP Build: Holy Smedium

Hatoreehanzo
Hatoreehanzo
✭✭✭
This is a Stamina Templar (Stamplar) build that I put together yesterday. This build is meant for Open World, BGs and with a few adjustments, Dueling. This screen shot shows what the potential stats can be with Continuous Attack, Blood Spawn and your Weapon Dmg glyph proc'd. Keep in mind there are plenty of adjustments that can be made to cater to your play style, but this shows that medium armor is still alive and kicking on anything other than a StamBlade.

lqul3dQ.jpg

Action Video showing a quick fight with the build.

General
Race: Redguard
Mundus: Serpent
Food: Dubious

Gear
Head: Medium Bloodspawn Divines w/ Stam
Chest: Heavy Fortified Brass Impen w/ Stam
Shoulders: Medium Bloodspawn Divines w/ Stam
Hands: Medium Bone Pirate Impen w/ Stam
Legs: Heavy Fortified Brass Impen w/ Stam
Waist: Medium Fortified Brass Impen w/ Stam
Feet: Medium Bone Pirate Impen w/ Stam
Ring 1: Bone Pirate w/ Weap Dmg
Ring 2: Bone Pirate w/ Stam Recov
Neck: Bone Pirate w/ Stam Recov
Main 1: 1H Sword Fortied Brass Nirnhoned w/ Weap Dmg
Main 2: 1H Sword Fortied Brass Nirnhoned w/ Weap Dmg
Secondary 1: 2H Sword Fortified Brass Nirnhoned w/ Poison of choice
Secondary 2: N/A

Skills
Main: Biting Jabs
Main: Blinding Javelin
Main: Repentance
Main: Rending Slashes (Flex Quick Cloak)
Main: Resolving Vigor
Main Ult: Dawnbreaker of Smiting

Secondary: Power of the Light
Secondary: Shuffle
Secondary: Rally
Secondary: Extended Ritual
Secondary: Restoring Focus
Secondary Ult: Flex (Werewolf, 2H Ult, etc)

Since I run solo or in two to three man groups I find recovery is a must and resource management is key, especially with multiple people hitting you with cost poisons these days. One thing Stamplar without bows lack is mobility. To resolve this, you can run speed potions or simply replace (Rending Slashes) with (Quick Cloak) on the Main bar. If you were to run in groups you could get away with running the Warrior Mundus or converting the two Stamina Recov jewelry glyphs to Weapon Dmg.

Hope you all have fun with it, enjoy!

PS4 NA
PSN: hatoreehanzo
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hatoreehanzo
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭
    Also keep in mind that if Bloodspawn isn't your thing, you can sub Selene's for more DPS, TrollKing for more healing upkeep or mix and match two monsters sets like Kena/Veli, Pirate Skelly/Lord Ward, Bloodspawn/Swam Mother, etc.

PS4 NA
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3300 recovery?!?!
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    3300 recovery?!?!

when u drop skills faster than the GCD xD

a way to much in my mind!

also 2 nirn 1h are not effective... its better nirn main hand and sharp/precise off hand
    Edited by Trashs1 on December 12, 2017 3:27PM
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rending Slashes + PoTL combo is very lethal on tanky set ups.

Ran into a StamDK / Stamplar Yellow at a resource, and that Stamplar was running something similar to this, came close to dying a couple of times lol

As someone who plays a tankier style, I definitely have to keep distance from this build, it can mow down mine easily if I'm not careful.
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭
    3300 recovery?!?!

3300 recovery for solo or 2, 3 man group open world play.

I usually put myself between two opposing alliances and farm resources or attempt to peel players off of zergs.

Now consider you're highly outnumbered and usually constantly hit with cost poisons.

3300 recovery is what I found was needed.

You could definitely drop Serpent and run Warrior or Thief though if you find yourself in the comfort of a big group.

PS4 NA
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    3300 recovery?!?!

when u drop skills faster than the GCD xD

a way to much in my mind!

also 2 nirn 1h are not effective... its better nirn main hand and sharp/precise off hand

Again, I play solo or very small groups Open World. If you can fight 1vX+ with people spamming snipe, CCs and cost poisons then I applaud you. I ran double Nirn because you can easily get pen in CP compared to what sharpened gives. If anything, 1 Infused/1 Nirn or 1 Precise/1 Nirn might be a viable option.

PS4 NA
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭
    Rending Slashes + PoTL combo is very lethal on tanky set ups.

Ran into a StamDK / Stamplar Yellow at a resource, and that Stamplar was running something similar to this, came close to dying a couple of times lol

As someone who plays a tankier style, I definitely have to keep distance from this build, it can mow down mine easily if I'm not careful.

When I ran hunding/bone pirate/bloodspawn with this setup I ran dual axes and the bleed on top of what you mentioned is insane. Since Fortified gives no attack bonuses, I went with swords this time.

PS4 NA
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran into a red StamNB, he's running that Bleed gear from the new dungeons, Bloodletting? Yeah, Axe DW, same build I was wearing, I melted in 5 seconds. No time to react, had no block up. I had to sit back and think about what just happened LOL

People be sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping on bleed. It's really good when put together with the right gear/tool kits.
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh your damage is kinda low, if u have a stam build lower than 38k you should have over 4K weapon damage to compensate.
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭
    zParallaxz wrote: »
    Tbh your damage is kinda low, if u have a stam build lower than 38k you should have over 4K weapon damage to compensate.

Run warrior and you'll be there. I didn't find the damage low though. Did you see it eat up that meta SnB DK in the video? That's about as tanky as they come without being a troll.

PS4 NA
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is the recovery and DMG so high?

What would it be without the Cyrodiil buffs?

I'm impressed (3300 Regen while wearing brass is no joke)

I have ran this set up before.... But didn't have no 3300 Regen!

Tell me your secrets!!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭
    How is the recovery and DMG so high?

What would it be without the Cyrodiil buffs?

I'm impressed (3300 Regen while wearing brass is no joke)

I have ran this set up before.... But didn't have no 3300 Regen!

Tell me your secrets!!

So as mentioned this is with continuous, which bumps them up a bit. However I usually always grab a resource before doing my thing so it's generally always up for me. In addition the weapon DMG glyph is proc'd as well as bloodspawn.

By no means is this the best it can be. Rather it's the best for how I play. Swap serpent for warrior and the two recov for dmg and you'd be well over 4k wdmg. You could even drop bloodspawn and add Selenes or do Kena/Veli.

However, for as many times I'm vastly outnumbered and have a group at my neck, this keeps me alive and we all know it doesn't matter how much damage you do when you're dead.

PS4 NA
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zParallaxz wrote: »

Run warrior and you'll be there. I didn't find the damage low though. Did you see it eat up that meta SnB DK in the video? That's about as tanky as they come without being a troll.

So I tried this build out last night(StamWarden), and yeah this build doesn't need a butt ton of Weap DMG. My guess is 3,200~3,600 fully buffed is probably enough.

Holy crap the bleed on rending absolutely hurts my opponents. I ran into several magTemplars running Heavy;

Light ATK SnB bar, proc the Weap glyph

Switch to DW(1 axe, 1 sword) bar, que Shalk, Rending, Flurry and they're close to half health before shalks pop off. I had several heavy and medium armor enemies running for their life.

Was still tanky enough to tank 6-8 people in a 10-14 man group on flags with my Permafrost up + Shield up + 25% reduce cost block on CP + 1 sturdy on shield.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on December 21, 2017 2:16PM