The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Video] Back To Templar Healer - PvP Gameplay/Commentary with TKG

KamoChameleon
KamoChameleon
✭✭✭
I have switched back to Templar Healer. Here are some fun fights I had with my guild TKG last night and playing the new class. This is a commentary/gameplay video let me know what you think.
Edited by KamoChameleon on December 18, 2017 11:04AM
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s time for the Knights of Ni to rise up from the shadows and become more prominent on the stage. Fighting for the blue cause.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The defile tanks you guys run are completely build crushing for a solo player willing to engage you guys, like myself.

Count me out.
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭
    I have switched back to Templar Healer. Here are some fun fights I had with my guild TKG last night and playing the new class. This is a commentary/gameplay video let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW7s9Us46hM
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guilds like this should group fight other guilds of similar size. Test their mettle and use the fights as a way to tweak group builds for the toughest enemies.

What happens too often is solidified guilds end up pug stomping with ult trains and then they aren’t pushing themselves as far as they could.

Would be cool to see kelly gang, knights of ni, telel and many others participate in guild fights every once in a while. Some friendly competition and practice.
    Edited by Irylia on December 22, 2017 5:05PM
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭
    There was actually a guild in that last fight:)

We also fight Knights of Ni, Wormhole, and other guilds a lot. We actually enjoy it but would rather it be natural than ...at a time and place where it just seems like a tournament.