The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Houses with water?

Cirka
Cirka
✭✭
Hey guys, just started playing recently and I am interested in getting a house. I'm looking for a house with water of some sort (Bonus points for water fall). I know I can view them in game, but my load times are pretty bad to be honest, so hoping people who may have a house with water would be able to point me in the right direction of which ones to look at.

Thanks!
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look here for good video previews of the homes:

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/housing/
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    Strident Springs Demense has a waterfall with a small pool below it.
    PC NA
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strident Springs has a gorgeous waterfall & pond right in your garden.
    Serenity Falls has a waterfall and a pretty little bridge over the stream.
    Forsaken Stronghold has a waterfall view from the tower.
    & The new Pariah's Pinnacle (cost = OMGWTF) also has a waterfall in your yard.

Hunding's Palatial has a view of the ocean
    Sleek Creek has a view of the lake
    Amaya Lake Lodge has a really great view of the lake if you can get up on top of the storage house.

Have Fun!
    <3
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • patrick_smyth
    patrick_smyth
    ✭✭✭
    Pheefs wrote: »
    Hunding's Palatial has a view of the ocean
    Daggerfall Overlook also has a view of the ocean and an opportunity to build a marina.

If you have the Morrowind "chapter" then Ald Velothi Harbor House has a sea view balcony and Tel Galen Tower has its own little marina.

If ZOS ever bring "Grand Topal Hideaway" back on sale and you have boatloads of money it has everything you want and more!
    Edited by patrick_smyth on December 11, 2017 11:07PM
    @patrick_smyth PC EU Server
    Character: Richard Greymane - Breton Assassin (Stamina Nightblade) - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mathieson Manor has a pool, not a pond though.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strident Springs Demense and Hundings Palatial Hall are the best properties to look at.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sleek Creek is the cheapest that has water accessible on the property
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Cirka
    Cirka
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys. I looked at all the suggestions, and I think I am going to aim at farming gold for Strident Springs Demense.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bear in mind, that you do need to have imperial edition of the game to buy that house
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Cirka
    Cirka
    ✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    bear in mind, that you do need to have imperial edition of the game to buy that house

I own Imperial Edition, bought it on launch, just have not really played until the last few weeks :)
  • Kevin_of_Devinshire
    Here are a few of the Water houses that I own, maybe one of these is what you want:

Hundings Palatial Hall

Tel Galen

Exorcised Coven Cottage

Pariah Pinnacle

Linchal Grand Manor

Grand Topal Hidaway
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ample Domicile also has a little water
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Earthtear Cavern has water, water everywhere and two waterfalls.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Serenity Falls. I bought it specifically because of the waterfall and stream. Loved it the first time I saw it. I felt I could do more with the stream than with the pool in Strident

I also have Earthtear for the same reasons.
    Edited by Katahdin on December 12, 2017 7:40PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    Strident Springs Demense and Hundings Palatial Hall are the best properties to look at.

This is the correct answer.
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the Daggerfall over look you get to run and jump off the battlements and plunge to the ocean below! then race to the secret dungeon entrance before you are torn to shreds by Slaughterfish!
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • ThoraldGM
    ThoraldGM
    ✭✭✭
    With the Daggerfall over look you get to run and jump off the battlements and plunge to the ocean below! then race to the secret dungeon entrance before you are torn to shreds by Slaughterfish!

That. Sounds. Awesome. I may buy that as a HQ for the Order of the Crag Jumpers, aka "The Soul Gems".
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    Ample Domicile also has a little water

You can make that little pond a bit more obvious so that it actually becomes a feature.
    I surrounded the edges with those new rows of pebbles you can buy cheaply from the Alinor furniture vendor. Really makes the water area 'pop' - as it kinda just blends in otherwise.

The Daggerfall overlook has probably one of the biggest expanses of available water without it being a limited time or DLC Home.
    At one point I had a real nice Marina type area, but unfortunately due to the tiny item allowance I had to destroy it to fully furnish the rest of the actual house.
    It's the first thing I'll re-do if / when they increase the item limit.
    Spend some time figuring out where the slaughterfish pools start though, or you might end up killing all of your guests when they go for a swim ;)