The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Selling Armor Sets

Pariah599
Pariah599
Hello,

I am curious if there's another venue to sell armor sets here on ESO, besides going through the Guild Store? I can try selling individually to people in whatever zone I am in, however I find that is largely unsuccessful.

I have complete sets, or near complete sets of armor which I have no desire to keep or to use, since they take up inventory space, and I would not prefer to sell them piecemeal. Some of the sets I have include (but are not limited to):

- Vampire Cloak set
- Necropotence set
- Cyrodil's Ward set
- Werewolf Hide set

I am going through my inventory, and might also have a set someone looking for. If someone can point me in the right direction, I would truly appreciate it. Danke.

Pariah599

Sky Shard Guild
Edited by Pariah599 on December 10, 2017 6:11PM

Best Answer

• dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably should specify what server you are on.

There are really only 3 methods of selling:
    1. Zone chat
    2. Guild chat
    3. Guild store

The forums are not really a place to sell your gear. Some of those sets are not worth a lot either. Look on the Tamriel Trade Center website if you're not on PC (to use Master Merchant or other such addon) to get a good sense of the value of your items. If you price them competitively they should sell, even on guild stores out in the middle of nowhere, as people will use TTC to find good deals on stuff and go get it, no matter where the seller is.
    Edited by dpencil1 on December 10, 2017 6:41PM
    Answer ✓
  • Pariah599
    Pariah599
    Thank you for the clarification, DPencil1. I will try the Tamriel Trade Center and the Master Merchant add on, per your advice.
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to help. I think if you make an account on TTC, you can list stuff directly on there too, and interested people would send you a message on the site. Never tried it myself, though.
    Edited by dpencil1 on December 10, 2017 6:45PM