Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Is there a list of unique, non-standard quest rewards?

krachall
krachall
✭✭✭✭✭
I recently picked up Morrowind and am playing through the questline as well as, which is rare for me, picking up all the side quests.

I finished a side quest in a random little town and was pleasantly surprised that I got a costume out of it! A costume instead of a random green armor piece with a set bonus I'd never use? Sweet! I was also pleasantly surprised to get a house furnishing from a CWC quest. Finally, on this same day, I stumbled upon a minor quest series in Wrothgar that gave me blue and gold recipes as rewards!

That makes me wonder how many of these nice little rewards I've missed by not doing side quests or storyline quests outside of Caldwell's silver/gold. Is there a list of quests that have costumes, pets, mounts, furnishings, recipes, etc. as rewards?

Looking for any quest that rewards something other than armor, weapons, and jewelry.
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think that such list exists, but for the furniture there are plenty of sites, where you can find particular item and how to get it. For example, recently folks from the forum came up with this one.
    As for the other stuff, such rewards are quite rare and so far no one put together info about them, as far as I know. During the main quest you will get pretty useless leveled items usually and sometimes mementos. Besides, there is no need to summarize info somewhere for collectibles (costumes, hats, pets, mementos and such) I think. If you want to know where to find a particular collectible just hit U button to get into "Collectibles menu" and browse for the item you want. In its description you can see a hint how to get it.
    Edited by logarifmik on December 10, 2017 6:23PM
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    krachall wrote: »
    I recently picked up Morrowind and am playing through the questline as well as, which is rare for me, picking up all the side quests.

I finished a side quest in a random little town and was pleasantly surprised that I got a costume out of it! A costume instead of a random green armor piece with a set bonus I'd never use? Sweet! I was also pleasantly surprised to get a house furnishing from a CWC quest. Finally, on this same day, I stumbled upon a minor quest series in Wrothgar that gave me blue and gold recipes as rewards!

That makes me wonder how many of these nice little rewards I've missed by not doing side quests or storyline quests outside of Caldwell's silver/gold. Is there a list of quests that have costumes, pets, mounts, furnishings, recipes, etc. as rewards?

Looking for any quest that rewards something other than armor, weapons, and jewelry.

There are recipe rewards for the questline in the Slag Town Outlaw Refuge in the Clockwork City.
    Options