The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can we get a normal sized snow home please?

Chantclaire
Chantclaire
✭✭✭
I am disappointed the windhelm house doesn't include an outside area. The crown store wrothgar house is too big. I need a snow home with a decent garden in my life/
Everyone has a plan, until their plan gets nerfed

Apparently the only Stamplar left on PC EU
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A cosy snow home, that is a proper house with a snowy garden would be lovely.

Not the freezing, drafty, cavernous property that goes by the name of Pariah's Pinnacle. No thanks.
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! What they said!
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely. I want a cold exterior with a warm interior.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • Sylvis
    Sylvis
    ✭✭✭
    iFord wrote: »
    I am disappointed the windhelm house doesn't include an outside area. The crown store wrothgar house is too big. I need a snow home with a decent garden in my life/

I agree completely! Grymharth's Woe being indoor only made me sad; it would have easily been my first choice had it included SOME sort of yard, balcony, or outdoor area. (And that super tiny balcony doesn't count obviously, since it's not even part of the house.)

• Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    yus please zos make this happen. i would add that i would like a small waterfall with a cave behind it on the property too...no house has a cave behind a waterfall yet. a house the size of striden springs demesne and similar style but snowy and in eastmarch area with a cave behind the waterfall...it dont have to be huge...but enough to house a few players :D
  • MasterPleb
    MasterPleb
    ✭✭
    this would be so nice yes, i've been wanting this for a while aswell :)
    PC EU
    EP :
    Rank 50 Magplar Lucy Titanfall
    PvE Magicka Warden Healer Chizuru

DC :
    Rank 50 Stamblade Larisa
    Rank 27 Stamden Rika
    Rank 18 Magblade Darth Pleb
    Rank 30 Stamcro Arrius Mine

AD :
    Rank 31 Stamplar Annie
    Rank 27 Mag Sorc Erina
    Rank 21 Mag dk Yuuki
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bunch of new smaller homes would be nice instead of just adding giant mansions for the whales to buy.

Why would I buy a huge house when every great idea I have for it will not work because of item cap? Medium house is pretty much the sweet spot.
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on December 13, 2017 12:24AM
  • Oberick
    Oberick
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know if you can buy any of the snow stuff from a vendor other than the crown housing purchase tab? If you can you could always make your own snow home.
  • MjolnirVilkas
    MjolnirVilkas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope we get such a home to purchase if you have all New Life festival achievements. Kinda like it was with Witches Festival this year.
    Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    What OP says! And to top it all: a Lighthouse on a snowy cliff...
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my support!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope we get such a home to purchase if you have all New Life festival achievements. Kinda like it was with Witches Festival this year.

Yeah...I was disappointed to not see any mention of a house available for purchase with gold after completing the New Life Festival achievements. Hopefully, next year there will be one.