Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

How is this possible?

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Found this picture in Vvardenfell and was wondering what a foul magic allows those rocks to be placed like that on a boat and remain stable.
In RL this load would slip to the water with this boat in no time :)

V947HoF.jpg
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its impressive :)
    An Khajiit would be just as dumbfounded by an segway.
    Yes this one would used an somewhat larger raft and an lower pile but Dumers and Dumers, they never invented gunpowder even if they stood very close on first test.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vvardenfell is one big Volcano, and the igneous rocks formed by Volcanos can be very light in weight.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I blame Vivec for this one... he must be helping them with this or it would tip normally. Just look at that thing above the city and you will no doubt understand how that thing floats as well.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)