Maintenance for the week of December 17:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 17
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

TTC won't update

coop500
coop500
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure what the deal is, but today TTC client in-game keeps telling me to run the EXE because it's outdated, well, I do, then it still says the same thing. I even re-downloaded it and still the same.

I have been using TTC for quite a few months now, probably going on 8, so what's the deal?
Toon list:
PC NA:
Chip Ahoy: Magicka Templar khajiit WW healer and crafter of metals, clothes, leather and wood
Rose Scale: Magicka Nightblade argonian WW DPS and 'evil' toon (steals stuff from barrels)
Snip Ahoy: Stamina Dragonknight khajiit WW tank
Walks-Through-Corn: Magicka Templar argonian Vampire tank and also cooks food
Snowy Kitten: Magicka Sorcerer khajiit WW healer and also makes glyphs
Valerie Ahoy: Stamina Nightblade khajiit WW DPS/tank
Mixes-With-Mud: Stamina Warden khajiit WW DPS and also mixes potions
Tyrenan: Magicka Warden khajiit healer
Always-Brings-Light: Magicka Dragonknight argonian WW DPS
Howls-At-Moons: Stamina Warden argonian WW healer
Giggles-At-Everything: Stamina Sorc argonian WW DPS
Hugger-Of-Griffons: Stamina DK argonian WW poison focused DPS and ring/necklace crafter.

Wishlist from ZOS: Chestnut Unicorn mount and the Lilmothiit race, would definitely pay 10K crowns or even 20K crowns for it.