The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the crow statue sold?

ttraveler
ttraveler
✭✭
Where is the crow statue sold?

About a month or two ago during my wanderings around Tamriel I thought I saw a stone statue of a crow for sale at a vendor somewhere. I can not find that vendor now. Does anyone remember a crow statue for sale anywhere?

Thanks.

B)
  • patrick_smyth
    patrick_smyth
    ✭✭✭
    The statue called "Visage of the Skald" has a bird on the man's shoulder. Not sure if it is a crow.

"Visage of the Skald" can be bought from the Achievement Furnisher in Fort Amol, Eastmarch.
    You need "Skald-King's Arrow" achievement to be eligible.

There are pictures here:
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/visage-of-the-skald/

I could not find any other statues depicting birds for sale.
    @patrick_smyth PC EU Server
    Character: Richard Greymane - Breton Assassin (Stamina Nightblade) - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a achievement item in eastmark
    5rimllby37bk.png
  • ttraveler
    ttraveler
    ✭✭
    Thank you all for your responses.

The huge courtyard statue with a human is not the one I saw somewhere.

The one I saw somewhere was a bird just sitting. It looked very much just like the Blackfeather Crow daily quest giver from the Clockwork City only the furnishing version was made of all gray stone and a bit larger.

If it isn't a furnishing item then am I thinking of something else in the game? ... a quest sight somewhere maybe?

B)
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh would love to get the Crow myself. I haven't found it on the list of furnishing achievements though.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Furnishings/Achievement_Furnishers
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • patrick_smyth
    patrick_smyth
    ✭✭✭
    There are these two crows in The Shadow Cleft:
    RivhZnT.png
    I call this the crow altar. The black crow did not come out too well in the dark lighting.
    For anyone who wants to take a look it is here:
    4vdooHN.png
    There may be other crow altars in The Shadow Cleft but I noticed this one.
    @patrick_smyth PC EU Server
    Character: Richard Greymane - Breton Assassin (Stamina Nightblade) - Daggerfall Covenant
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those are sadly not available in game to players. Like the Dunmer chiminea stove and other lovely items.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on December 12, 2017 5:23PM
  • ttraveler
    ttraveler
    ✭✭
    THAT'S THE ONE patrick!!!!!

Minutes ago I just found the (another) Crow Alter in the east Evergloam. It's up on the cliffs. After teleporting to the cliff tops, it is straight south against the very tall stone wall in the corner with the fire. The fire here is part of the Alter. The Alter looks real good with the fire going.

One day the Crow Alter will be available for sale somewhere. When will that day be?

B)
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I every much wanted to have that crow altar the very moment I first saw it in shadowcleft. Lets hope it gets added. Seems a good option for the luxury vendor, though I prefer it to be available for gold for longer.
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    I am dying to get my hands on this too!
  • ttraveler
    ttraveler
    ✭✭
    Orticia wrote: »
    I every much wanted to have that crow altar the very moment I first saw it in shadowcleft. Lets hope it gets added. Seems a good option for the luxury vendor, though I prefer it to be available for gold for longer.

Crow Alter ... with Interactive Lighting

Still looking for where (and when) I can buy it.

B)
  • mskyo
    mskyo
    ✭✭
    Well I too have searched high and low for a bird (stand alone statue) of a crow/raven... I will just have to create one! Using maybe feather tapestries/wall hangings/(like the argonian woven curtains)... for the wings and maybe use the mounted rams horns for the skeletal structure, small vials for the eyes, pipes for legs, beak may be something like a breton oil lamp... head: basin or urn or orcish cask... will keep you all posted with my artistic attempt!

:D
    @mskyo – Dunmer Nightblade – BG Healerkyo-raven Lvl50EP – Nightblade – Crafter The Cheeky Raven Lvl50DC – Templar – Healer kyo-pup Lvl50DC – Dragonknight – Tank Toasted-Marshmallow Lvl50DC – Sorcerer – DPS Cookie Dough Mischief Lvl50DC – Warden – Fun The Covenant Gardner lvl 50 | Guild Owner of: The Cheeky RavenFormer Guild Creator & Owner of: The Ninja Squirrels
  • ttraveler
    ttraveler
    ✭✭
    Kyobu wrote: »
    Well I too have searched high and low for a bird (stand alone statue) of a crow/raven... I will just have to create one! Using maybe feather tapestries/wall hangings/(like the argonian woven curtains)... for the wings and maybe use the mounted rams horns for the skeletal structure, small vials for the eyes, pipes for legs, beak may be something like a breton oil lamp... head: basin or urn or orcish cask... will keep you all posted with my artistic attempt!

:D

Good luck! Post a screenie if you can.

B)