The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec

Alfie2072
Alfie2072
✭✭✭
i have one quick thing to say
if you have a 170 queue in vivec, why not instead of queue'ing for vivec and complaining about waiting so long, go pvp in shor, it will help the lag issues (which have been so crazy today) and also would help the population of shor grow! there are two cp campaigns for a reason, we dont need as many players buttzerging in the one campaign as we do
PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
Worst Twitch Streamer Here
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is something discussed in the shor thread and other vivec thread.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alfie2072 wrote: »
    i have one quick thing to say
    if you have a 170 queue in vivec, why not instead of queue'ing for vivec and complaining about waiting so long, go pvp in shor, it will help the lag issues (which have been so crazy today) and also would help the population of shor grow! there are two cp campaigns for a reason, we dont need as many players buttzerging in the one campaign as we do

I'm glad you all have healthy PvPers in your platform/server My platform/server don't have healthy PvPers (we not talking about Veggie/Fruit kind to ;) tomato is the one that's confused though.) I agree as well.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something you have to understand is that Vivec is heavily populated by large guilds. Most the people in that queue are waiting to play with their friends already in the campaign. it's good that there is still at least 1 healthy campaign. These large raid groups don't want to move to Shor where they will be fighting 1's and 2's all day.

and you say waiting in queue as if people sit there and watch the grass grow until their queue pops. If Shor is the the beacon of light for small groups sure, they should go there I hope it works out. I just wouldn't hold your breath I think more people are chasing the competition provided in Vivec.

The 30 campaigns have been the most populated since launch, it's the only campaign where some people even have a sliver of faction pride (not me) or care for campaign victory. These are things we had at launch that are very important to many people and simply put, don't exist anywhere outside of vivec
    Edited by Vilestride on December 10, 2017 8:22PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We play in Shor while we get our core team together and proper build comp, at which point we group queue for Vivec. This works pretty well for us, though the Shor natives are not fond of us.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's another thread on this.

People wanna play with mates. People wanna follow their guild zerg etc etc etc self fulfilling prophecy
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    On PC EU vivec EP have no or short waiting for vivec. Sotha on the other hand is horrible.