The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deconstruction

ajm1946
ajm1946
✭✭✭
Is there a setting that when you are deconstructing only the items that are in your character bag are shown not both character bag and items in bank
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was asking myself the very same question on a number of occasions!

I do know that there's no such option in the vanilla game. If you're on PC, there might be addons that do that. I'll take this thread as an incentive to double my effort to find one, and will let you know if I do!
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not exactly.

Items in the bank and bag show up at a craft station, both for deconstruction and improvement. Items have a little,icon at the top of their tooltip that show if they are in your bank or your bag, which can help.

If you lock an item, either from inventory, a bank or I think you can do it at a craft table via the item option button (triangle on PS4), then the item will NOT show up at all for decon. It will still show up in the improvement menu, but you get a 3 second timer that warns you before improving.

That’s the best you can do. They opened bank items for decon and improvement because so many players use alts that there was a huge demand for that feature. Those who do many craft writs per day tend to run 100+ intricate items through a bank for a designated crafter to decon. It’s a big help for players with a lot of toon, but can be confusing for newer players.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You just gotta hover and look for the icon. Advanced filtering for stuff like this should be automatically in the game.

(Sort by level, show only wearable items, above level items, etc)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On pc you have FCOCraftFilter who let you filter out items in bank, very nice for clearing out stuff.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    On pc you have FCOCraftFilter who let you filter out items in bank, very nice for clearing out stuff.

Thank you! That's what also I was looking for! Have an "Insightful".
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FCOItemSaver gives very complexed tools to filter your eq, not only to destroy items but also improvments, selling at vendor, selling at guild bank, research, marking as your own sets (like this is PvE and this is PvP).
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge