Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Sister of the Sands Apartment

Jaeysa
Jaeysa
✭✭✭✭✭
Figured I'd put up my Sister of the Sands here - the home to my Breton, Keenlin. ICly it's in Wayrest, I just am already using the Breton room >_<

7DzA2Lp.png
UlnaVUy.png
KnQCNYg.png
qRO2Ggr.png
MXfddjy.png
BGJqpAE.png
MBaeIma.png
KtZTjXK.png
PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks really cozy! Especially I like how the desk part looks. Nicely done!
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the inside garden! What type of rocks did you use (or is it a cauldron of some type) for the planter?
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Invoca
    Invoca
    ✭✭✭
    This looks really nice. I like how it looks a bit 'lived in' and cosy, good job on it! The pet dog and inside garden is a nice touch.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all! And the rocks are a various stones(the 'dark' ones). I believe I got them from the Mournhold home goods vendor.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it. You are hatching a dragon in there, correct? Awesome.