The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

''The Slaughter Haus" (Dungeon/Dungeon Training/Social Guild)

felicityslaughter
If you would like an invite, you can send a PM to the inbox of @felicityslaughter ingame or here, or leave your @ name below!
Edited by felicityslaughter on December 13, 2017 8:42PM
PC/NA
Hello, my name is Felicity, and I'm an ALT-a-holic.
  • KittehWinks
    KittehWinks
    ✭✭
    I'll take an invite please! @KittehWinks in game too
    I know some dungeons but I really want to learn the mechanics to all the dungeons so I can run on all my alts...
  • felicityslaughter
    Kitteh it says that you already have 5 guilds, if you drop one I can send you another invite as soon as I log back in ☺️
    PC/NA
    Hello, my name is Felicity, and I'm an ALT-a-holic.
  • KittehWinks
    KittehWinks
    ✭✭
    I got logged in after you sent it. Next time you're on I'll be ready ^.^
  • RoyalBS
    RoyalBS
    Soul Shriven
    HI THERE, i am interested in joining your guild. Please invite me @RoyalBS
  • peanutea
    peanutea
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!
    I would like to join a guild for dungeon and PVE activites and I am interested to join your guild.

Thank you @peanutea