The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

**PERFECT IMPERFECTION NOW RECRUITING**

koko2k4
koko2k4
** Perfect Imperfection **

be9053e8d4fa18e37e5aa1bd3b32363b.jpg

Now recruiting new and veteran players. If you are looking for a laid back, guild that likes to have fun and run trials then join us. Inexperienced in running them? We’ll teach you. Want to go to Cyrodiil and see what its all about? Come, lets go together.

We are an up and coming trials guild with experienced members in

PVP and PVE
Trials
Dungeons
Build help for PVE or PVP
Crafting
Leveling
Farming for Gear.

B) There is also a Guild house.

We are very friendly and social. If interested, leave your PSN and I’ll get an invite out to you.

Look forward to seeing you in guild chat.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

We also require you use the app Band
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    Depends what sort of structure you have. I want to run trials more, but every guild I see or am part of that does trials only runs them at like 9pm, and I'm asleep by then most nights.
    I've run nMoL and I've done several normal craglorn runs as well. I want to try to tackle nHoF or the one introduced in Clockwork City, and eventually try hitting veteran ones eventually.

My main is a stamina warden dps, cp 391 or so, steadily rising. I've been running a lot of veteran 4 man dungeons lately while tackling core game content. I spent almost two years on the Xbox one before coming to PS4 in March of this year, and I've already far surpassed my accomplishments in the Xbox version since the switch.

If there's a good chance to get people together for trials during the day (I can occasionally work with late night runs as well), I would love to join. I'm constantly trying to experience new content and get better.

My PSN is UncannyLinderman if i fit the mold.
  • brittneytabor
    brittneytabor
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: xtaborx