The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Hey ZOS!, gifting system of crown store items, any ETA?

ClockworkCityBugs
ClockworkCityBugs
✭✭✭
long ago i saw a topic (if someone can found it will be great)
when ZOS tested gifting system, there was an e-mail from ZOS to some players where they added ability to gift some items to other friends/family users

is this still in todo list?

@ZOS_GinaBruno Gina
Edited by ClockworkCityBugs on December 7, 2017 7:48AM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean a way to exchange crowns for RL money? Send them a game card.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And what will stop me from selling cs items then?
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being able to gift directly from the crown store (not to be confused with in-game trading) an outfit or mount would be nice, especially this time of year.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭
    some of Community Ambassador guys should know that topic xD
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, I've seen way too much scamming in other games due to gifting. People try to buy cash shop stuff with gold and then players run off with the gold and the other gets nothing, or the other way around happens.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can send crown store gifts to other players using your crown balance. I've done it. Here is the link to the instructions:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4392940/#Comment_4392940
    Hi all,

Here are some steps to help you submit a Support ticket to take advantage of this program. If you have questions about the program, you can ask them in your Support ticket.
    1. First visit our Support portal here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/
    2. Log into your account (you must do this step, or the next steps will not work)
    3. Click on the Web Assistant on the right side of the page
    4. Choose any Platform
    5. Select In-Game Support, then Item Issue, then Crown Store Purchase
    6. In your ticket description, please mention the Crown Store item you are interested in purchasing. Please note: We can only assist with items that are live in the Crown Store. If the item is a gift for another player, please provide the recipient's UserID/Gamertag/PSN ID, or the email address associated with their game account.
    7. Then select "Email Response" and you will get a confirmation message that your ticket has been submitted, along with your ticket number.
    8. We usually answer tickets within 24 to 72 hours.

Edited by Slurg on December 7, 2017 11:45AM
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭
    is this still possible?
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep - I did it for the Werewolf Polymorph because my friend was going to be away during its limited release. You have to get past the original canned response first - but CS has been very helpful in doing this for me a few times.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this still possible?

Sure is!

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    is this still possible?

Yes. My husband sent me a gift using the ticket system just the other day. It takes a day or two and may require a response to be escalated to the correct team, so plan accordingly. Mykael has been very helpful!
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »
    You can send crown store gifts to other players using your crown balance. I've done it. Here is the link to the instructions:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4392940/#Comment_4392940
    Hi all,

Here are some steps to help you submit a Support ticket to take advantage of this program. If you have questions about the program, you can ask them in your Support ticket.
    1. First visit our Support portal here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/
    2. Log into your account (you must do this step, or the next steps will not work)
    3. Click on the Web Assistant on the right side of the page
    4. Choose any Platform
    5. Select In-Game Support, then Item Issue, then Crown Store Purchase
    6. In your ticket description, please mention the Crown Store item you are interested in purchasing. Please note: We can only assist with items that are live in the Crown Store. If the item is a gift for another player, please provide the recipient's UserID/Gamertag/PSN ID, or the email address associated with their game account.
    7. Then select "Email Response" and you will get a confirmation message that your ticket has been submitted, along with your ticket number.
    8. We usually answer tickets within 24 to 72 hours.

This is really going to help as I have been gifting crowns by sending Codes from the cards through the mail system....I do hope they refine it so when you are buying you can just select a gift to: option though
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting....above

ZOS_JessicaFolsom wrote: »
    Hi all,

First visit our Support portal here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/
    Log into your account (you must do this step, or the next steps will not work)
    Click on the Web Assistant on the right side of the page
    Choose any Platform
    Select In-Game Support, then Item Issue, then Crown Store Purchase
    In your ticket description, please mention the Crown Store item you are interested in purchasing. Please note: We can only assist with items that are live in the Crown Store. If the item is a gift for another player, please provide the recipient's UserID/Gamertag/PSN ID, or the email address associated with their game account.
    Then select "Email Response" and you will get a confirmation message that your ticket has been submitted, along with your ticket number.
    We usually answer tickets within 24 to 72 hours.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on December 7, 2017 6:40PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501