The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Chapter, New Songs?

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I'm hoping we get more bard songs for whatever the new Chapter is. The Red Mountain Drinking Song is hilarious and more like that would be great but given that the prime contenders for next year seem to be 1.) Artaeum/Summerset or 2.) Murkmire/Blackmarsh I'd expect something more serious. If it's Murkmire maybe we'll get A Mother's Nursery Rhyme set to music? Something about Sithis? I have no idea what the Psijics would sing about except they don't believe the gods are gods so anything religious is probably out. Maybe the Eleven Forces will get a song?
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Hrogun
    Hrogun
    ✭✭✭
    I'ld definitely like more songs to be added with next chapter.

In fact, a revamped music system where you could at least pick the song you play and/or coordinate with other players would be great. Not hoping for something à la LOTRO, but hey, one can dream...
    PC EU
    Healer
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should bug Brad for more songs!

We need another drinking song Brad! The Red Mountain Drinking Song was awesome!

I think there should be some funny/mocking verses about the Sload - Altmer got to hate them right?

I also think that outlaws should sing and hum songs like they did when they were drunk in ES V.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yis. Please?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    I think there should be some funny/mocking verses about the Sload - Altmer got to hate them right?

^This would be fun! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.