The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Inspiration and Direction

NyassaV
NyassaV
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
There is a lot of hate and anger towards the crown crates right now as they are pretty much a scam with the current RNG rates. I won't even try and argue that because it's basically true, sorry ZoS. But allow me to share a something I heard from a tour guide that came from the founder of one of the media's biggest companies; Walt Disney once operated on the idea that if you treat your costumers well, they will keep coming back for more. If you cheat or mistreat them, you'll never see a dime from them again.

And there is some truth in this. I have spent substantially less on the game recently, though I must say CWC was some of the best stuff I've seen in game (with the exception of vAS, that trial is hardly worth calling a trial). Other's are spending less too, we still spend some because we like the game and want it to do well, but you will get more, if you don't *** people off. Good luck.
Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info