Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting Ingredient Preference needs tweaking.

ArrerBoy
ArrerBoy
✭✭✭
Is it just me or does the game have an odd preference for crafting ingredients? First it goes for stolen stuff, then the crafting bag, then your own inventory. Shouldn't inventory stuff take preference over the bag? I put stuff there to reduce clutter and provide a reserve if my inventory is all out. So why does it use the crafting bag for food ingredients when I have a stack of 20 red meat in my inventory?
  • Erai_sedai
    Erai_sedai
    ✭✭✭
    I would guess that it's purely to encourage people to buy eso+. A logical business approach.

Didn't know it uses stolen first though, that's nice
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because $$$$

Otherwise people could use a one month sub to efficiently use the crafting bag year long.
    This preference and ordering is there to make it extremely tedious to do so, and retain as many subs as possible year long.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because $$$$

Otherwise people could use a one month sub to efficiently use the crafting bag year long.
    This preference and ordering is there to make it extremely tedious to do so, and retain as many subs as possible year long.

Exactly. Why should you be allowed to sub for one month to store a bunch of mats and then unsub and keep the benefits of the crafting bag? It uses the mats in the crafting bag first, if you're unsubbed, because basically, you're no longer paying for it. It's better than if they just dumped it all back in your inventory and then destroyed what didn't fit.

Edited for redundancy.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 7, 2017 5:22PM