The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Completed halls of fabrication and didn't get a coffer or transmutation crystals!

Stinkyremy
Stinkyremy
✭✭✭✭✭
PS4 EU, I haven't done the trial for a few weeks, just completed it and didn't get any rewards when handing in the quest.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It comes as an email I think. Also, there should be a chest behind where the boss was to loot. Did you check that or your email?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It never came as an email before and no I haven't got an email.
    There isn't a chest behind the boss either, you just loot the boss, but there is some standard chests where you hand in the quest.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have only done one trial with the Transmute thing and I forgot the timing on it. Some trials have the Chest, but it appears this one does not.

Did you have the quest? Did you talk to Fyr afterwards?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I have only done one trial with the Transmute thing and I forgot the timing on it. Some trials have the Chest, but it appears this one does not.

Did you have the quest? Did you talk to Fyr afterwards?

Yeah I had the quest, talked after. Not just this trial now, I did nSO after and the same happened there, no coffer no crystals.
    I have submitted a bug report
  • JohnStorm
    JohnStorm
    ✭✭✭
    Happened to me as well, in HoF and MoL. Haven't done any after because of this. Also I'm 100% sure the cooldown was over since I hadn't done any trials on that character in more than a week.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JohnStorm wrote: »
    Happened to me as well, in HoF and MoL. Haven't done any after because of this. Also I'm 100% sure the cooldown was over since I hadn't done any trials on that character in more than a week.

Well I just did vHR and i got a coffer/geode, so either noral is bugged, or within the last few days they have patched out normal coffers and geodes which I doubt.