Maintenance for the week of August 12:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 12

Dark Shaman costume

WeerW3ir
WeerW3ir
✭✭✭✭✭
As we all know, the most popular reward was the Dark Shaman costume under the event. Many people, (between them my best bro) not got it. :( So, maybe can we get it for sale just for a weekend in the crownstore? It would be a really good and 'cashy' idea. :)
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha i just made a poll about this yesterday i even wrote a nice message to Gina Bruno as well :) Let's hope the best
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably a good idea for after these events.
    Options
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Probably a good idea for after these events.

I know Right?
    Options
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!

#takemymoneyZOS
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!

#takemymoneyZOS
    Pretty much this.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • inked1
    inked1
    ✭✭✭
    14 characters every day or the event. Only wanted one thing, the shaman costume. Did not get it. Typical.
    Options
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    inked1 wrote: »
    14 characters every day or the event. Only wanted one thing, the shaman costume. Did not get it. Typical.

i know i did the whole event everyday with 19 characters...
    Options
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    35 boxes and no costume

plssssssss zosssssssssssss
    Options
  • Zouni
    Zouni
    ✭✭✭
    Really? the best item. I got it and I was like meh.
    Nyxtes - NB
    Nyxta - Sorc
    Mastrofonoss - DK
    Gr Blue - Temp
    Options
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you could now buy it, you would totally devalue the costume. Drop rates should have been lower. Way too many people wearing it like clowns.
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
    Options
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 weeks ago I didn't realise I wanted the Dark Shaman costume, I just wanted to get something from the evens... but as the days went by without getting anything I started hoping more and more "If I get anything make it the shaman outfit."

I got some other stuff, but not the dark shaman. If it went into the crown store soon I would buy it, but I probably wouldn't have cared before this event. Good game zos, please take my crowns.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
    Options
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wish I could give you mine i got from the event. Everyone on here was saying they wanted it so i thought it'd be cool but I found it to be ugly AF once i got it in a box. I like the head/helmet part but the bottom half of it is grossssss.
    Options
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a screenshot of this costume.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
    Options
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Insigthful pls even if they would add the rest to all (not everyone wanted shaman and left dissapointed a little)
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Options
  • Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimmy wrote: »

It's basically Piramid Head's skirt with some paudrons, exposed chest and a Xit-Xat-like helmet. It's one of the skimpiest costumes, that could explain why it's so wanted.

I wanted it too, but after seeing so many characters wearing it and looking at it better, I think I'll keep using the good Solitude Stevedore

Dark-Shaman-Female-Close-Front.jpg

Dark-Shaman-Male-Front.jpg
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
    Options
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stania wrote: »
    Jimmy wrote: »

It's basically Piramid Head's skirt with some paudrons, exposed chest and a Xit-Xat-like helmet. It's one of the skimpiest costumes, that could explain why it's so wanted.

I wanted it too, but after seeing so many characters wearing it and looking at it better, I think I'll keep using the good Solitude Stevedore

Dark-Shaman-Female-Close-Front.jpg

Dark-Shaman-Male-Front.jpg

Practically everyone was wearing the Elven Hero costume during the Dwarven Crate season. You just have to wait for the hype to die down.
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Funniest thing is that when this costume was sent for the first time as timed offer many people said they dont like it and whined on zos of why they did such ugly costume, and after offer ended there wasnt many people in this costume. Seems something changed since than.
    Options
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Funniest thing is that when this costume was sent for the first time as timed offer many people said they dont like it and whined on zos of why they did such ugly costume, and after offer ended there wasnt many people in this costume. Seems something changed since than.

new players? :D personally, Iwas away when it was on sale, and been dreaming of this costume ever since
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Options
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted this costume so badly. I did randoms with all 11 characters every day and I did not get it. My boyfriend got it (and dont really want it), couple guildmates got it and me nothing :( I would pay 2k crowns for this costume. Please @ZOS_GinaBruno can you propose this idea of bringing it back to crown store for limited time? It would be really cool, I really want it so badly.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
    Options
  • krachall
    krachall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it on day 2 and love the look. I'm using it on my Dark Elf tank but I think it would look great on a Redgard...it kinda says "Sword Singer" to me. Maybe it's because Sai Sahan wears something similar. It doesn't look good on female models. You're either wearing a shirt or your not. The "not wearing a shirt but wearing a sports bra and shoulder pads" look isn't good.
    Edited by krachall on December 6, 2017 4:46PM
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was sipping coffee when I opened the crate from my latest run the other night and lo and behold there it was. I came within a hair's breadth of spitting my coffee onto my computer I was so shocked and happy. Usually the way my luck runs, if I want something really bad I will never get it. This is on the NA server, nada for my EU characters and I would love to put my EU Warden in that :/
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »

new players? :D personally, Iwas away when it was on sale, and been dreaming of this costume ever since

Same thing, missed coz trip and time offers are so short. Maybe thats why zos decided to put it in event.
    Options
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well, many things have changed. Especially the fact that since then we have got so many cool skins and tattoos, yet we have so few possibilities to show them off properly or - apart from the pirate costume and ugly nordic towel - no possibility at all...

People also got bored with the similarly looking costumes/outfits being released constantly to the crown store while the dark shaman costume looks somewhat original.
    Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd buy crowns to get the costume as I missed it the first time it was in the crown store.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krachall wrote: »
    I got it on day 2 and love the look. I'm using it on my Dark Elf tank but I think it would look great on a Redgard...it kinda says "Sword Singer" to me. Maybe it's because Sai Sahan wears something similar. It doesn't look good on female models. You're either wearing a shirt or your not. The "not wearing a shirt but wearing a sports bra and shoulder pads" look isn't good.
    Sword Singer? Sounds more like Stripper to me.
    That being said, you do understand she wears a bra because she has to, yes?
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
    Options
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you could now buy it, you would totally devalue the costume. Drop rates should have been lower. Way too many people wearing it like clowns.

Dont be mean to those who are not lucky yet grinding it like id*ots xD
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
    Options
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here just with the horse.
    Options
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I Just wanted the Imperial War Horse. :'( 10 Characters and the only rare item I got was the traveler costume.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
      Options