The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is it possible to play ESO with a dynamic IP without being kicked to the menu with zone changing?

maniac4maniac
maniac4maniac
✭✭✭
With each 2nd or 3rd (4th if lucky) zone change load screen takes ~10 seconds more and then kicks to the main menu with an error:

ufpDXDZ.png

So kinda question as the title says, is it possible with Automatic (dynamic) IP to play ESO or I must use VPN or get a real IP (static ip)?
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend has the same issue, he can play but his ping is at minimum 340
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• maniac4maniac
    maniac4maniac
    ✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    My friend has the same issue, he can play but his ping is at minimum 340

using vpn?
  • Sygil05
    Sygil05
    ✭✭✭
    I play on Xbox One, and have a dynamic IP. I'd imagine most of the other players fall into this same category. What zones are you having this issue with?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sygil05 wrote: »
    I play on Xbox One, and have a dynamic IP. I'd imagine most of the other players fall into this same category. What zones are you having this issue with?
    Don't get this, your router has dynamic ip towards the ISP its a few exceptions but rare.
    Default is that router give pc or console an dynamic ip then connecting.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried playing ESO from a hotel that had a constantly changing IP. Same exact issue. I tried to force an IP using a really high number but it didn’t work.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!